The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

Thanks for the heads up Krow. :kickass:

There was so much good shit I did not want to pass up, but fuck man, since this stuff was 40% off and I havnt bought any Vinyl in awhile, I splurged hard. Its nice finally having a steady job again.

-Embrace of Thorns "Praying For Absolution" Die Hard DLP (Stoked for that killer vinyl slip mat)
-Mitochondrion "Parasignosis" DLP + 20 Page Booklet
-Antediluvian "Through the Cervix of Hawaah" USA Die Hard DLP

Still waiting for my order from NWN...He said he was slammed with orders so not sure when ill be getting the goods, but im getting antsy...

Just purchased Ulcerate's The Destroyers of All from Willowtip. Pretty stoked that got put on vinyl.

No tracking number in my email order confirmation...When I log in I can check the status and its still in processing...Its said the same thing since I ordered my shit on the 26th...Its all good, ill get it eventually.

This band is underrated. Putting out some of the best modern death metal available. The last album (still can't remember the title - something about terrifying facts of Mason Raymond?) is so fucking awesome.

The Grotesquery has some of Rogga's best Riffs and Kam's vocals rule. I guess Demiurg has been put on ice, to bad.

So send him a normal, respectful e-mail about it. NWN doesn't fuck people over. He'll either refund your money for it or if there still are any copies offer to send it out now or with a future order.

I did immediately last night.

I was just a little pissed about the service, and not just from him...The Ulcerate vinyl I got from Willowtip, one of the corners on the gatefold was smashed too... :(

Ill post pics of the haul tonight, there is some badass artwork to show.

Embrace of Thorns - Praying For Absolution

Slipmat:
IMG_0213.jpg

Colored grey vinyl, 4th side printed.
IMG_0218.jpg

Mitochondrion - Parasignosis

Artwork:
IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

EDIT: Sorry about the size =/

Hhr finally released Witchtanic Hellucinations today. Black, green/purple swirl (my choice) black/orange and picture disc. Go Fucking get it.

Thanks for the heads up Krow. Ive been checking their site fucking daily to jump on ordering the new Denouncement Pyre vinyl and was keeping my eye on this as well...

That picture disc is pretty fucking sweet, just not sure if I want to pay $30 for it...But I gotta shit or get off the pot bc that is gonna go fast lol

EDIT: Decided to order it. Fuck yeah.

Personally I'm not big on pic discs but yeah that one looks damn good. Green and purple swirl though, I had to.

Yep, I just put in an order with them for the Witchtanic pic disc, Outre pic disc and the newest Acid Witch shirt.

Took them for fucking ever.

I'm glad I went the pic disc route. The pics on the site don't do it justice, among the most visually appealing vinyls I've seen in person.

IMAG1743_zpsc48556f5.jpg

IMAG1744_zps1d327ef0.jpg