the "what are you currently listening to" thread

Today I listened to the new five finger death punch CD, twice.
Today I also had a case of flaming diarrhea from too many hot wings.
The diarrhea was better.

Did anyone esle find the newest Episode of Breaking Bad a little, meh... ish?

Jordan Rudess - Time Crunch.

Listening to it on Spotify. Interestingly enough, when I opened it up this evening, it informed me that since I like Dream Theater, I might enjoy listening to Cradle of Filth. I kid you not.

Today I listened to the new five finger death punch CD, twice.
Today I also had a case of flaming diarrhea from too many hot wings.
The diarrhea was better.

Did anyone esle find the newest Episode of Breaking Bad a little, meh... ish?

There were definitely some boring parts. And I really didn't like anything that happened with Jesse. The last scene made it all worth it though.

Picked up a vinyl reissue of Emperor's "IX Equilibrium" album. Album absolutely crushes. Plus design is cool. It's a orange/brown disc with marbling under the surface. When held in light or at an angle, the marbling is visible.

New Fleshgod album is coming in the mail today, so I'm sure I'll be listening to nothing but that for the next week or so.

^ Yep. It's their best to date I'd say.

I'm listening to Relient K's new album and it's so poppy I love it.

Man, I have their album Pariah and I just can't get into it. The songs are pretty generic sounding and the production on that album is TERRIBLE. Drums sound like a plastic kit that a 2 year old would start out on.

Are their other albums any better?

Yea thats actually the micing on the bass drums, its not great sounding, however I did like a few songs on it.

IMO, Sheol is the best one, especially since not every song on there is fast and has a bit of a more doomish sound on a few tracks.

Also he is an exellent drummer as he taught a guy I played with years ago.

I <3 Dragonland

NP -

Last edited by a moderator: