the "what are you currently listening to" thread

Ten Thousand Strong is one of my favorite power metal songs, by any band! When I listen to Framing Armaggedon, I typically hit repeat on that song 5-10 times :headbang: But I do love the Pink Floyd-ness of The Clouding = very cool. Put me in the minority of people that prefer Ripper-fronted Iced Earth.

That would be my second favorite! With When Stars Collide coming in third.

And I definitely prefer Ripper too. He seems more genuine and passionate.

Ten Thousand Strong is one of my favorite power metal songs, by any band! When I listen to Framing Armaggedon, I typically hit repeat on that song 5-10 times :headbang: But I do love the Pink Floyd-ness of The Clouding = very cool. Put me in the minority of people that prefer Ripper-fronted Iced Earth.

I NEED to get into some Iced Earth. I think I'd like it. *Goes to Grooveshark in search of the pink Floyd-ness*

When I hear power metal and Pink Floyd in the same post I just go crazy!!!! I love both.

I have heard some Iced earth... but not enough!

OMG! That was awesome! Thanks so much!

Now Playing: Dear X (You don't own me) by Disciple.

The last couple songs I listened to:

Curse My Name - Blind Guardian (Absolutely awesome new album!!!)
I Will Go - Starfield (slightly different genre, but very good song)
Redemption - Switchfoot (One of my all-time favorite bands)
City Bus Love Song - Newworldson (If you don't know this band, check them out, you will first be a bit surprised and then you MUST fall in love with them :D)

Right now I'm listening to Room 101 by Sinbreed. In General, I've been listening to Divinefire, Sinbreed, Theocracy, and Majestic Vanguard. :D