The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

shit%20just%20got%20real.jpg

Lol

Trying to plan my holiday. Does anyone have recommendations of where to go in Germany? At the moment I'm planning to do Berlin, Frankfurt and Leipzig but have some time to fill in between.

Do you mean historic sites/pubs in the cities mentioned or other German cities worth visiting?
Definetely try to see Hamburg and Bremen if you can (you can get there faster and probably cheaper from Berlin by train), then there's Nurnberg, Munchen and Freiburg (near the Black Forest).

In East Germany you could see Dresden, Zwickau and Chemnitz. Most of the bigger towns have old buildings, cathedrals, museums, memorial houses and such and it's really easy to take a train almost anywhere for a day trip...

Name me an African civilization that a lot is known about and was isolated enough to not have converted to Islam or Christianity come the middle ages.

Too late. I picked Ethiopian. I'm going to compare them to Hebrew. They already have enough similarities being Afro-Asiatic and having had contact.

Got a ranch and chicken pizza, mountain dew, vicodine, cigarettes, and am watchin Death Wish. Aaaaaawwww yeeeeaaaah.

Your life expectancy ain't looking too good billy :lol:

@challenge_everything I second the Freiburg recommendation. It's a university town with lots of bicycles, pretty rad nightlife, and near the Black Forest so lots of outdoors things to do. "My Way" is the local metal pub there.

Your life expectancy ain't looking too good billy :lol:

@challenge_everything I second the Freiburg recommendation. It's a university town with lots of bicycles, pretty rad nightlife, and near the Black Forest so lots of outdoors things to do. "My Way" is the local metal pub there.

my german professor told our class today that Freiburg is the bike theft capital of the world

/useless trivia