The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah. If you think about it, spam ads are far more likely to have the word "pharm acy" in them than the word "my pals".

Forum spam is pretty much 99.999% of the time posted by automatic scripts that just crawl Google for forums and then automatically sign up on them and post some shit. Word censoring is completely useless to stop that. All it does is make it so we can't properly read it. Never understood the point of that at all. It'd be a lot more effective to have a CAPTCHA that isn't so easy to bypass.

Just got back from a very amusing Latin class. Going over our translations of Catullus' poems shifted back and forth between sex jokes and Monty Python references.

Forum spam is pretty much 99.999% of the time posted by automatic scripts that just crawl Google for forums and then automatically sign up on them and post some shit. Word censoring is completely useless to stop that. All it does is make it so we can't properly read it. Never understood the point of that at all. It'd be a lot more effective to have a CAPTCHA that isn't so easy to bypass.
I like to think that I make up 99.999% of forum spam.
For registration there could be one of those things where you have to read the letters and type them in. That's probably what a CAPTCHA is but I'm too lazy to look it up.

Just got back from a very amusing Latin class. Going over our translations of Catullus' poems shifted back and forth between sex jokes and Monty Python references.
Nice. I love python references.

The vocals are way too high in the mix to really get into the music...

Searching for a cheaper 2LP of the new AA. FUCK.
EDIT: looks like metalblade europe has it...but not MetalBlade us.
confusing.