The Whining and Bitching Thread

Do you have insomnia? I have a mild level insomnia, and it's hell.

You could probly call it that, though I'm pretty sure that 90% of the time it's caused by having an irregular sleeping pattern. I've had to call in at my internship a few times this summer due to not getting any sleep the night before, even if I intentionally deprived myself of hours of sleep on the previous night or two. It's a bigger problem now that I have to drive 90 miles to get there - not only do I have to wake up 6-8 hours earlier than is natural for me, but it's nearly impossible to stay awake for such a long drive when severely sleep-deprived. I've concluded that I pretty much have to get up at 6-8 AM every day in order to make it to this one fucking day per week job. Still haven't managed that yet.

And yes, I realise how incredibly absurd my work situation sounds right now. Yay for not being able to find a real job.

Fuck, I'd take that. I need a job quite severely.

I have the same issue. Sometimes I just can't get to sleep, and then I have such irregular patterns couple with nothing to do. Ugh.

Yeah, I can't really justify letting go of the internship, but it's about the most not-worth-it job you could possibly have. $10/hour before taxes, I'm usually there 7-7.5 hours a week, and I'm probably spending at least 1/4 of my paycheck on gas. :lol:

Sometimes I can't fall asleep or it takes hours, but I just stay in bed. Even if I barely sleep at all, I'll still be partially rested the next day versus staying up doing nothing and then not being able to do anything the next day.

I'm staying with my parents, because I have no job and they don't charge rent and sometimes when they wake up in the morning, I haven't gone to bed yet. I also sleep in their old bedroom, because they both sleep downstairs now, but I'll either still be awake when they come upstairs to get clean clothes, or I'll wake up when one of my mom's dogs follows her up the stairs and jumps under the covers with me. I also wake up several times per morning because the dogs spend most of their day looking out the window and barking at every little thing.

I lived with my folks for a year once I became employed full time. I recommend it to everyone because if they have good saving habits they don't have problems with finances once they move out.

I fucking hate this sickness I've got going right now. Head and chest cold combined with sporadic fevers and very dry coughs. Not fun.

I might have to move out sooner than I had planned because my mother is absolutely driving me insane and I'm sure she feels the same way about me. I mean she wants me to buy a car but car insurance for teenagers is sky high in this country and I wouldn't be able to pay for it myself. If I got a small motorbike I could run it myself, on a low wage, but she's gone crazy and she won't allow me to get one. I'm really pissed off. She also wont believe in anything that I do and always puts doubt in my mind when I need to be confident. She spends most of her time feeling sorry for herself.

I might have to move out sooner than I had planned because my mother is absolutely driving me insane and I'm sure she feels the same way about me. I mean she wants me to buy a car but car insurance for teenagers is sky high in this country and I wouldn't be able to pay for it myself. If I got a small motorbike I could run it myself, on a low wage, but she's gone crazy and she won't allow me to get one. I'm really pissed off. She also wont believe in anything that I do and always puts doubt in my mind when I need to be confident. She spends most of her time feeling sorry for herself.

What the hell, she wants you to get a car but doesn't want to help you pay the insurance? Sounds like she's a little warped in the head.