Dust In The Wind (travel thread)

this road trip has been fucking nuts... one cool story after the other. i won't have time to reflect until i'm on my way to prague this wednesday, though - still riding the crazy wave for now.

@c_e: you should post your itinerary when you have it made bro

So, my flight to Prague is tomorrow (yeah i'm an asshole and booked it on the 4th to save money), and i can't find my damn passport. I probably left it in my storage unit in Richmond, and it's only open from 7am to 7pm, so i have to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow and do an extra 100 miles of driving to get out there and see if it's there. ...It better be there.

I'm planning on a trip to New Zealand late next year, will be nice to finally get away from everything here and gives me a year long goal to save towards.

If you don't meet up with slougfegkillers and convince him to come to MDF sometime I will never talk to you again. Also, get him drunk and ask him about more sex stories involving "behemoths."

:lol:

Depends on which part of NZ he's from, I'll mostly be around the New Plymouth area where a very good friend of mine is from.

I'm going to Puerto Rico in a few hours. I'm gonna see SETI's huge satellite. Fuck yeah!

I'm about to plan a trip to a friend's place in Las Vegas. There's a chance i'll drop myself off in L.A eventually, maybe on the way to San Diego where we have mutual friends.

So yea -- Cody Nicole Mike Jeremy Chase etc. we should try to do stuff if i get there. If you want to. I got the impression that mike/jeremy were a bit past their party days haha, but you never know. Fuck you all, let's get wasted.

ed: :kickass:

I'm planning on a trip to New Zealand late next year, will be nice to finally get away from everything here and gives me a year long goal to save towards.

Sounds good. Where in New Zealand are you planning to go? I've been all around the North Island, and it's amazing down there.

BUMP

The wife and I are leaving for Europe tomorrow. Spending over 5 weeks there. Can't wait. It's been a long time coming. We're going to Resurrection Fest (metal/hardcore) in Spain and Krach Am Bach Fest (stoner rock) in Germany. I've never been to a multi-day festival that didn't involve psytrance, so this is going to rule immensely. After the festivals we're trekking down through Slovenia and Croatia and across to Italy and probably back to Germany after that. This is going to be huge. My liver is currently shaking in fear.

make sure you fuck a whore in every city, that is essential to any eurotrip