The Whining and Bitching Thread

I yelled at her for getting in the way of the computer and trying to take my food and now she's sulking away from the desk. I consider this a major step in trying to teach her the concept of rules. I already got her to change from leisurely walking across the keyboard and/or sitting on it to quickly tip-toeing over it. Fucking cats.

ObscureInfinity talks about hanging out with me since he doesn't live far from me, but whenever I ask about hanging out he gives me some pussy excuse like reading a book or something. How about you expand your horizons and hang with someone who will be there for a while?

I mentioned getting a beer with you once. We never made any concrete plans. I simply made suggestions of times I could maybe hang out. Sorry that I don't use every minute of my free time trying to get a hold of you. And just so there's no confusion, yes, I would rather read Gardens of the Moon than hang out with you.

It'd be cool if Mort didn't live on the other side of the state, since that particular entity is apparently female. It'd be sweet to have a chick to go to GOOD shows with, a tomgirl chick who wears jeans and a t-shirt or something when we go, not a fuckin corset and heels.

I'm still searching for my one true bromance to this day.

So I visit my hometown, Smiths Falls, on Friday to see a bunch of my buds I haven't seen in a month and a half.

However; there is a kid there who -- because he claims I "disrespected his family", by commenting "Sidney Crosby is a fucking crybaby" on a photo his sister posted of Sidney Crosby -- says if he sees me around SF, he will "jump me and bust my jaw" and "round up two dozen of his boys to do so".

I'm not terribly concerned, as I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be purchasing a knife in the meantime. But it pisses me off how people can shit their pants over a fucking sport. This is why the Olympics are fucking terrible.