The Whining and Bitching Thread

:lol:

Anyways, I was gonna make myself an over easy egg, but the fucking yoke broke right when I put it in the pan. It was a fucking failocaust. So then I had to make an egg sandwich for it to be good.

I can't stand eating eggs any other way than scrambled or hard-boiled. Everything else is icky and slimey and gross.

Woke up this morning quite early, because i was bleeding from the nose, and shirt was covered with blood, my face the bed sheet all blood. I don't know what happened when i was sleeping, but all i know is that i was in a blood-bath.

I generally agree, and my female friends who are all not fat worry about it sometimes which confuses me, but I have to say, 175 is at the very least bordering fat. I mean that is a significant amount higher than my weight and most women are not as tall as I am.
I'm about 5'8", 150 lbs. and I think I could stand to be in better shape and drop a few. I'm taller than most girls too, if not by all that much. I think in general there's nothing wrong with people having some interest in dropping a few pounds, gender regardless.

I do think that if my weight got above 160 I'd try pretty hard to get it back down, unless I was just building muscle. I weighed near 125-130 not that long ago while at the same height. Part of it is just aging, for sure. I do get why girls want to lose weight though. It's easy to look back at when you were 17-18, and think that you should get back to that point.

I generally agree, and my female friends who are all not fat worry about it sometimes which confuses me, but I have to say, 175 is at the very least bordering fat. I mean that is a significant amount higher than my weight and most women are not as tall as I am.

But you do have to understand you and I are underweight. :p

I'm 6'2'' and I weigh 125 :cry:

I need to bulk out a bit. Can't seem to develop any muscle even if I try. I eat shitloads too, it confuses me.

I need to bulk out a bit. Can't seem to develop any muscle even if I try. I eat shitloads too, it confuses me.

I'm about 5'9 or 5'10 and I weigh more than you. I weigh about 130.

I'm officially over 6'4 now, and I weigh around 200. I'm not very muscular, but I also have almost no fat, and I would term myself borderline skinny...this is confusing. Where does the weight come from?

I'm about 5'9 or 5'10 and I weigh more than you. I weigh about 130.
I think that's still a little underweight...