The Whining and Bitching Thread

I hate how my girlfriends mother comes over a few times a week to walk (thinking she's going to lose weight or something). Mind you she's like 175lbs or so. I feel like telling her "YOU NEED TO RUN FAT ASS". But my girlfriend would get pissed if I talked to her mother like that.

It's alright. My grandmother has been dieting and generally attempting to loose weight through many methods apparently since my father was a kid. To this day she still weighs around 300lbs. because she's the type of emotional eater where every single emotion is a trigger. Hopeless.

I hate how my girlfriends mother comes over a few times a week to walk (thinking she's going to lose weight or something). Mind you she's like 175lbs or so. I feel like telling her "YOU NEED TO RUN FAT ASS". But my girlfriend would get pissed if I talked to her mother like that.

Not to sound like an ass. But why does that bother you?

I'm really annoyed right now because my really awesome but REALLY flaky friend just bailed on me for the nth time in a row, and it's my first free night in a couple weeks. Now I'm going to make other plans, but seriously..... grrrrrrr.....

I hate girls with horribly negative self images. 175 is NOT fat, failures!

It's hard for me to tell whether or not you're being serious or not but I'm going to assume that you are. In all fairness though, 175 isn't the same for a woman as it is for a man. I mean, most men are taller, more muscular and are naturally heavier than women, so 175 might not be considered "fat" from a man's point of view. But 175 for most women is most definitely overweight. And I don't think it's mean for me to say that since I'm definitely not skinny (though I'm certainly not fat at all). So, yeah, that's what I have to say about that. Though I do agree that women with unnecessarily horrible self images are annoying and sad.

It was the last day of school. I'm not gonna see some of my friends anymore, since they are graduating, but the others I'll see them next year.
Planning to go to the beach tomorrow with them.