The Whining and Bitching Thread

This is dumber than that story about Nile causing a fight (I forget who that was).
"ran like a dog"?

Challenge Everything.

Try defragging the hard drive, deleting old games, or whatever. How big is the hard disk, and how much of it is music?

I too was amused at the juxtaposition of his comment with Satanstoenail's story of almost dying...

Its not very big, and a lot of it is music.

I am currently whining and bitching about how much I hate men, except you guys, because you seem pretty cool.

Except for Alter.
That guy has achieved an alterior level of Super Duper Intercol (Seewatididthar?)

Go cook me some dinner

Why do women have smaller feet?

So they can stand closer to the stove.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

If a man runs over a woman, why is it automatically his fault?

He shouldn't have been driving in the kitchen.

:kickass:
is there a story, or just generally misandry?

Yeah, my boyfriend has kind of been an asshole lately, and he just picked a fight with me last night that REALLY infuriated me, and he's been acting like a self-righteous prick.... he likes to create drama, he's been acting like a woman lately, it's driving me up the wall.... there is a story but I'll keep it to myself unless you guys actually want to hear it.
Also I have an intense hatred of my (male) boss right now, he's a creepy motherfucker.

...Thanks for the jokes guys :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure WAIF couldn't be all that creepy.

My boss is (first of all) a huge prick, who doesn't know anything at all about my job (I'm a barista working in a bookstore, he's the bookstore manager and knows nothing about what I do)and he's always coming in to the cafe and standing too close to me or trying to look down my shirt or being in my personal space.... One day I was wearing a shirt that exposed the tattoo on my upper back and he slowly traced it with his finger, saying, "well what's this we have here?"
I wanted to be like "IT'S A TATTOO, YOU IDIOT! WHAT ELSE DOES IT LOOK LIKE?"

moron