The Whining and Bitching Thread

What happened?

The ladder I was working off fell and I fell with it. I nearly fell two stories, but landed on a banister and took all my weight on my torso. Winded myself really badly. It wasn't until the next day that my lower ribs on my right side started really fucking hurting. It's been like three days now and the pain isn't letting up.

My computer has barely anymore disk space. So no new pc game :(. This is gonna be one boring summer.

The ladder I was working off fell and I fell with it. I nearly fell two stories, but landed on a banister and took all my weight on my torso. Winded myself really badly. It wasn't until the next day that my lower ribs on my right side started really fucking hurting. It's been like three days now and the pain isn't letting up.

Ouch. My father went down with a ladder a few years ago, landed on the floor and broke both his elbows.

You better get checked out.

As i said on the other thread, i had a fight with an asshole. I was getting out of the taxi, and i opened the door, ans some asshole was driving the car very fast and it almost hit the outside part of the door. He looked at me ans starting swearing at my mother, and i looked at him, and started swearing, as i was getting out of the taxi.

Then when i was crossing the street i turned towards him and started swearing loudly, he got out of the car, and was walking towards me, and i told to come if he wants to fight, and then he ran like a dog, and we started pushing each other in the middle of the street, then he was going to punch me on the face, but i was able to defend myself, then i turned and was going to go home, he suddenly started pulling my hair, and i turned at him and punched him on the face, he fell on the ground.

Then the police came and told us to relax, and then got in his car and left, and i told the police about the fight, and told me to go home.

As i said on the other thread, i had a fight with an asshole. I was getting out of the taxi, and i opened the door, ans some asshole was driving the car very fast and it almost hit the outside part of the door. He looked at me ans starting swearing at my mother, and i looked at him, and started swearing, as i was getting out of the taxi.

Then when i was crossing the street i turned towards him and started swearing loudly, he got out of the car, and was walking towards me, and i told to come if he wants to fight, and then he ran like a dog, and we started pushing each other in the middle of the street, then he was going to punch me on the face, but i was able to defend myself, then i turned and was going to go home, he suddenly started pulling my hair, and i turned at him and punched him on the face, he fell on the ground.

Then the police came and told us to relax, and then got in his car and left, and i told the police about the fight, and told me to go home.
This is dumber than that story about Nile causing a fight (I forget who that was).
"ran like a dog"?