The Whining and Bitching Thread

Yesterday was the worst exam day for me. I had two subjects one was Arabic History the other was Armenian History. The Arabic History, i screwed it up, because i didn't read the first question which was "Choose two parts from the three", and i only chose one part, then when i left the exam hall, i talked to my friend, and he told that you must've chose 2 parts. As for the Armenian History, there was question which was talking about something, and i answered it about something else.

Headphones are designed so that if they break they are very hard to repair unless you have experience with electrical engineering, which my father is certified in.

Same thing with a lot of technology. The companies depend on them breaking so the consumers can go out and buy new ones frequently.

tell me about it. I broke a 40+ pair last year and a 25 dollar pair last week and I thought i took reasonable care of them. time for some crappy earphones..sigh.

I fucking hate going to college and working in the same time, I don't even have free time for this forum, thats all what I wanna bitch about.

Francs... where'd you live? If you're talking about old french francs, that's like... £1, and the only other place I can think of is Switzerland, and everything there is fucking expensive... you couldn't get even a shit pair for 10chf