The Whining and Bitching Thread

Holy shit. The homeplate umpire in this Giants game has to be the stupidest piece of shit ever. Pitcher was getting ready to pitch (stepping on the rubber, barely about to start his windup) when the catcher called time, then the umpire called time right after; the pitcher stopped moving, seeing that time was called, and then the umpire charged him with a balk, which forced a run in. Lame. Normally I think that would be a balk, but in this case, the umpire called it after he called time, which is what pissed everyone off.

You sure fooled me with all that complacency all the time.
What?
Go away. It's awkward when you stalk me on the internet.

Its just my opinion, Lovecrafts stories interest me more.

Yeah, well, compare; men in tights or evil tentacled demon god

Mathiäs;7206739 said:
Hey don't feel bad, I have a D- in Algebra 2. I've gotten D's almost every single year in math.
I don't see why someone else's failure should make you feel better, but if it helps I've been getting C+'s in Precalc.

I got D's throughout high school math, but my teacher was terrible. I got As in all my college math courses (and a few Finance courses)

My high school teacher would take off 8 points if you had an operation sign wrong (added instead of subtracted, etc), whereas in college they only took AT MOST 2 points off.

Wouldn't this result in you getting the problem wrong?

Yeah, but college professors (that I've had) emphasize getting the methodology correct (as in, getting all the steps of solving the problem correct) rather than the answer because they know that humans make mistakes and that sometimes we put down the operational signs wrong. Many of them don't give a fuck if the answer is wrong as long as you know how to go through the steps to solve a problem correctly.

My high school teacher only cared about the answer, not how you got to the answer. That's a main reason why I liked college better than high school.

I hate when I'm taking a shower and right when I finish, I have the urge to take a massive shit, so it's like the shower was a fucking waste of time.

I got straight a's all last year. Before that i didnt give a fuck about school and kept on getting in trouble.After that I decided school was simple;peace of cake. Then I dropped out:erk:

Pissed off because of my brother. What an idiot. He bitched because he "wanted to go out" and needed money today. He wasn't fooling anyone, he just wanted to buy cigarettes or something. No 17 year old throws stuff at their parents, dumps chips all over the floor and knocks stuff off counters over wanting to go out and get food. I'm pretty glad he just left. I kinda hope he doesn't come back.

He's such an asshole to my whole family 99.9% of the time. I wish we could get along like my friend does with his brother.