The Whining and Bitching Thread

sorry I dont have a problem. Maybe how I talk/react/communicate is a bit different than other people. I will stop than.To be honest, this is normal talk for me.

anyways,...I hate Much Music...

Well, if I may whine and bitch for one moment, let me just say that I have just finished watching series (season ?) six of THE SHIELD on DVD, and the fucking series finale was the lamest fucking ending for a TV show I have EVER FUCKING SEEN.

Not so much a cliff hanger, more like a "can't be bothered to write a decent final episode"-hanger.

Series seven better be good to un-shit this fucking shit.

I swear to god, I hate rock fans (classic, modern, and pop rock) who don't know shit about metal, and make complaints about it such as:

• "metal lyrics are dumb" (Even though a lot of rock and roll lyrics are just as dumb and/or repetetive, if not more)
  • And "heavy for the sake of heavy is dumb" (even though most rock in the 70s was loud merely for the sake of it, merely to push the boundaries of what music was like back then; so that's really hypocritical). :rolleyes:

Seriously, I had to deal with one just earlier.

Well, I think this guy finds stuff like Sabbath and Maiden tolerable, but I swear, I think he's too close-minded to dig any deeper than that.

Edit: He likes Dethklok, but only because they parodize the genre.

I hate it when people say "metal has no talent its just screaming, any one can do that". and ive heard that so much its like thats the universal thing to say when metal is brought up. and they never even consider noticing anything about the music other than the vocals, its like they cant here the guitars.

In order to get a menacing enough scream, to get one that sounds just right... it's hard. Takes a lot more effort than any of those fucktards will ever realize.

In order to get a menacing enough scream, to get one that sounds just right... it's hard. Takes a lot more effort than any of those fucktards will ever realize.

exactly. ive hurt myself trying to imitate the low backing vocals off exhumed's slaughtercult.