The Whining and Bitching Thread

You know what i hate, people who don't know shit about metal, and argue with others who listen to metal for years, and force you that their opinion is true. This is an example of my friend, who doesn't know anything about metal, and just started listening to Manowar, and is arguing with me that Iron Maiden is shit compared to Manowar.

Strangely enough I've encountered minimal antagonism towards my musical interests. I tend to surround myself with open-minded people, especially those who don't like popular music, yet most of them don't listen to metal. Heck, even my parents kept a very open mind when they began discovering what I was really listening to. But they listen to mostly classical, so it makes sense.

It pisses me off that my parents are going to start letting my brother mow the lawn. He already has a fucking job.

My friend is being a faggot.

He and I want to get an apartment and we need to go look for apartments asap and whenever I want to go look, he is sleeping or fucking his girlfriend or something.

I'm about ready to give up and just get my own place

doesn't sound like a good roomate lol

edit;

damnit, my Wii only sold for 225, but no way and hell am I only going to sell for that much. Negative feedback my ass haha

unless he's up for a menage a trois.

if he spends a third of his time fucking his girlfriend. as shown by the pie chart.
lololo.jpg

Then you can see the large blue area means that it's possible they could get bored of just fucking. bring 5 asians and a goat home. make it look like you're sexual open.

unless he's up for a menage a trois.

if he spends a third of his time fucking his girlfriend. as shown by the pie chart.
lololo.jpg

Then you can see the large blue area means that it's possible they could get bored of just fucking. bring 5 asians and a goat home. make it look like you're sexual open.

Go nuke someone you fucking warmongering twat.

llooll.jpg

loveu.

Epic

so i'm driving around today, and i'm on this long straight stretch. i see a cop start coming up behind me and i already know whats going to happen. and it does. fucker gets up like 8 feet off my bumper and rides me. like i'm some slow nuisance in his way. there was plenty of room to get around me, but no, this polesmoker stays on me for a good 3 miles. nothin pisses me off more than tailgaters. even more so when a cop does it.

Touch of the Monkey
YES!

I nominate this for best pie chart of the year.

So I'd like to whine and bitch about school: it sucks. Mostly because I've recently (last week or two) lost pretty much all my energy for anything except playing guitar (for some reason, the only time I'm awake is when I'm doing that). I mean it. I almost fell asleep masturbating. I lost five minutes and was like, what am I doing and where are my pants?
So basically, I'm pissed that I have no energy. Only that would be fine, except that school translates that into immense pain.

Shool is alright. Yesterday I had 6 beers between 5 lessons.

So I just got given a detention for refusing to turn off my music. In theory, on weekdays from 7-8.30 we're meant to be working with no loud music, but I had no work to do today, and was taking a break from revision. I was playing some Leviathan at a respectful volume (thanks, Zeph, great unintentional recommendation) and this bitch of a teacher came round, came into my room, saw I wasn't working, and told me I should be, and to turn off my music on the basis that ambient black metal isn't very relaxing or conducive to work. In her opinion. She fed me some bullshit along the lines of making sure she was doing her job to ensure everyone was working to the best of their abilities, so I told her that I work better with music. She then said that this sort of music wasn't good for working to, and I told her it would be a hell of a lot better than background noise. She's a bit of a control freak, and was probably a bit upset cos someone trashed the wing mirror on her car, so she basically ordered me to turn it off, and I refused on the basis that I was entirely in the right and she was just being a fussy bitch. So, she gave me a detention.

Fuck that, I'm not going. What can they do to me? Suspend me for playing music that the teachers don't like, but can't even hear?

[/rant]

It was stupid to argue with her. If it was so quiet you should have turned it off, then turned it on again when she left or something.