The Whining and Bitching Thread

It turns me on too.
It's a good thing I didn't start playing guitar to get girls, because I'm afraid my guitar will be getting all the girls.

thats just the quality of people who work those jobs. get a better job
~gR~

The quality of people who work those jobs?

I work in a restaurant and I'm often doing side work in the kitchen. I absolutely hate it when people assume that my coworkers and I, because we work in a restaurant, are unintelligent. I work with an insanely hard working group of smart people.

Not everybody has the luxury of being able to go for an amazing job.

thats just the quality of people who work those jobs. get a better job
~gR~
It's okay, it's just a summer job and today will be my last day. Then I have Tuesday and Wednesday off and I can finally go back to college on Thursday :)
The quality of people who work those jobs?

I work in a restaurant and I'm often doing side work in the kitchen. I absolutely hate it when people assume that my coworkers and I, because we work in a restaurant, are unintelligent. I work with an insanely hard working group of smart people.

Not everybody has the luxury of being able to go for an amazing job.
Most of my coworkers are students just working for the summer, or senior citizens just looking for something to do, but there are still a few people who work there because they're genuinely unqualified to do anything else.

Ew rosewood.
I like the feel and it looks fine, tbh. I would have preferred ebony maybe but the guitar plays so well that I really don't have any complaints. The next time I get a guitar will probably be far in the future when I actually have significant amounts of money and I'll just get a custom or something.

Most of my coworkers are students just working for the summer, or senior citizens just looking for something to do, but there are still a few people who work there because they're genuinely unqualified to do anything else.

My post wasn't directed towards you. It was directed towards Genocide Roach, who seems to think that the quality of people who work in restaurants is sub-par.

True.
But if it plays and sounds great, then does it matter how it accomplishes those goals?
I wish I had a camera, 'cause it's way nicer than in teh photos.

True.
But if it plays and sounds great, then does it matter how it accomplishes those goals?
I wish I had a camera, 'cause it's way nicer than in teh photos.

No, I just really don't like the look of most of the rosewood that's being used. There are some darker rosewood fingerboards I've seen that are nice.

Nice choice with the guitar. I played the 7-string Hellraiser this past weekend. Made me want it. It was easy to play despite little experience with 7-strings. The Hellraiser FR looks great too. I already have the Schecter C-1 Blackjack, which is a fantastic guitar. It has actually gone up in price since I bought it (3 or 4 years ago).

Also, I don't care much about fretboard wood, but christ, ebony looks amazing. I've been looking to try out the C-1 Blackjack ATX FR because I envision it being my next guitar, but I haven't been able to find one in person yet.

Nice guitar WAIF. Looks like a quality axe.

Nice guitar WAIF, but basses turn me on more.

Hi there :cool:
bothbasses.jpg