The work thread

ouch.
@ozzman: I mean I already have people I'm working with at the times who can be better references.

Im a mailman but Im looking for something else. The pay is alright for being a job one doesnt need any education for at all. It pays my bills and more so thats cool.

However its just the same thing every day and its plain boring. I have been studying religion and philosophy and if I study for a year more or so I can become a teacher. I may go for that. Havent decided yet if I should keep my job as a mailman or do something else until the time I can graduate.

I worked as a mailman once. It was pretty bad, mainly because it's really hot in here most of the time, and my orientation skills aren't all that good.

At least you get exercise. you're on your feet under the sun. I'm on my ass under a florescent light all day.

I mean, I was at school too. Anyhow, my point is that there's a good side to being a mailman. I'm not particularly complaining, nor am I surprised that working in an office is like working in an office.

Jacket wtf.
mailman.gif

This is what a real manly mailman wears at work.
chain_mail.jpg