The Worst of Myspace (part whatever)

Yeah, I sure did. Forgot about that.

Apparently, you thought we didnt have enough wood though. :erk:

that's because you were bringing fucking twigs all the time ... i know this "party" was before your "bulk up" days ... but man ... you were a big wuss

Dill I was the tear stained shoulder that was there for you when Amy gave you the boot out the door. I see that this is thanks I receive?!!? I'm so fucking God damn sick of these e-friends who incessantly pm you for support in the middle of the night, disillusioned by some pseudo brotherhood from lurking on the same forum in which you post.

Don't come crying to me the next time your girlfriend blows a drummer in a jazz band motherfucker!!! Take your "e-motions" elsewhere.

:lol: See, on occasion, your exaggerated bastardry can be quite funny. Most of this thread has just struck me as childishly spiteful, though.

Hey, I was intimidated by the bulge beneath the ripe banana-yellow speedo. The small children on the other hand loved you. WTF. o_O

Those small children were actually lemurs, better known to most as African Americans. They sniffed through the stalks that were being pummeled by the mountainous sun which haunted their hides like a children's social services worker. Would this be the day where they would get the valuable vitamins and minerals that their mother so neglecting forgot to provide?!? With knuckles dragging and pits perspiring, they diddy konged their way to Lurch's man briefs, to gain a whiff of the billowing manana that pulsated through his hammock of masculinity. Upon further inspection, they retreated tails tucked, to the fields in which their fathers plowed, with shame in their hearts, and humility weighing deeply on their brow, dismayed that the produce was not edible, but in fact a living testament to the inferiority of their breed.

*Cue Woods of Infinity cover art

Not unlike a campfire at the end of a hard day of drinkin' in the dirt.

Grown men also cry. Grown men also... cry.

Except I've never made a fire that I haven't later pissed out. Sounds like pillows exploding gently. Smells like... victory.