The Worst of Myspace (part whatever)

Oh I figure he's a troll. No genuinely pissed off band member goes tangential as fast as that. Even I don't have that ability.

I'm 100% certain its not a troll and an actual band member...

I think that going on the bands myuspace, looking for that certain band member, and "myspacing" his girlfriend, ending with him bitching about that exact act. without me mentioning it previously in the thread, is proof enough for me.

I'm 100% certain its not a troll and an actual band member...

I think that going on the bands myuspace, looking for that certain band member, and "myspacing" his girlfriend, ending with him bitching about that exact act. without me mentioning it previously in the thread, is proof enough for me.

I THINK ITS YOU. :err:

Well, I'd like to be able to say that what I heard was new and exciting, but I can't. I won't say it's as bad as some others have made out, but I don't like it and I've never been a fan of music of this type. Why? Well, too much going on with no real story to tell for one. I understand what they are going for but the execution falls short. Mainly due to the vocals, it goes from a poor falsetto to an almost Dani Filth like screech/rasp to your average DM grunts. Then there's the drums, again, I can tell what they are going for but it comes off haphazard and trying to be different for the sake of trying to stand out rather than working in cohesion with the other instruments. That, and I'm so sick of blast beats.

There is potential of course since they seem to know their instruments, but I don't think I will stick around to witness that growth if it's ever made. Anyway, good luck to them ... there's usually an audience for any kind of music that gets put out these days, this included. I'm not that audience...

see, thats what we like to hear, honest criticism

but our vocalists highs are sick, thats no distortion, and he doesnt cough an inch from the mic to do it - its just a genuine better-than-hardcore high... his falsetto does need work, and im trying to work with him on that, so that is a definate...

blast beats are somewhat of a taste thing... i used to hate them til i started drumming, then i really appreciate when they are used tastefully - but also an observation that can be credited.

its less of an opinion than an observation - which is the best, because he voices his opinion in a way that states REAL deficits and concerns.

me and tone both agree that we like that post.

also - my girlfriend isnt in that picture, because she wasnt there.

haha and those pictures with many people are because tone records bands, and those pictures are some of the kids he recorded.

and the ones who had their pants off, had them off because women arrived at practice, and therefore - the clothes must be shed

notice how im still fully armored(im taken)

im glad this thread had turned around a bit... because some of it was actually funny... i send pictures of kenny g to our bassist all the time, so photoshop is an important weapon in my arsenal.

i pretty much stopped paying attention what eric-t says, his opinion is not only offered, but i dont want it - and its on par with a transexual god with a very small pecker.

Pic1191.jpg

he also looks like this IRL:worship:

This thread makes me remember why I don't post here much anymore. Pretty much everyone has come across as an utter dick other than Carbonized and NAD, and RiA's thesaurus-in-a-blender approach to posting is getting increasingly desperate. I see Jay's kept a dignified distance from this thread...

Dill I was the tear stained shoulder that was there for you when Amy gave you the boot out the door. I see that this is thanks I receive?!!? I'm so fucking God damn sick of these e-friends who incessantly pm you for support in the middle of the night, disillusioned by some pseudo brotherhood from lurking on the same forum in which you post.

Don't come crying to me the next time your girlfriend blows a drummer in a jazz band motherfucker!!! Take your "e-motions" elsewhere.

Holy shit, I really didn't want to think that it was going to be as lol worthy as you all made it out to be but I finally listened to that first track on their myspace and it actually made me laugh. :lol:

i like how you are all curled up and shy in the pic ... while I reek of victory :lol:

didn't I make you cook me dinner after my nap?