The Worst of Myspace (part whatever)

I never once threatened someone with a 12-sided die.

Except the time that after said D&D adventuring, and a friend and myself went to the local dorkstore and bought a box of multi-sided rollpieces for which to continue again some day.

On the way back we drove by some chums and chucked said dice at them for lack of better weaponry at hand in the car. Never played again.

anthraxsnax

Last Activity: Today 12:10 AM
Private Messaging @ 12:10 AM

Now cut that shit out!

:lol: wow... a lot happened here since i went to sleep.
this thread rules. i love when people don't care what we think of their band so much that they have to make whingey posts here repeatedly in efforts to defend their underground cred :erk:

and fuck you. honestly - the guy who sent me the message listens to tool, radio head and metallica.

:lol: ... this smells like a RiA fake account

5 stars for sure

Rest assured friends that these are legitimate posts from members of an illegitimate band. It was I who took the liberty yesterday afternoon to drop these cum fountains an invite to our round table discussion on the bastardization of the metal scene by teenagers who practice their scales by fretting the bars of pimples that lay across their cheeks. Could their pus greased palms be the reason behind these disarranging harmonies that mimic the trepidatious sounds of a cat being caught on a manifold? Surely, it can not be their lack of knowledge behind musical theory.

In Fireborn's behalf, Tone (was tone deaf taken?), and anthraxxanax are two fellow metal heads who play with their hearts, not their minds. Who are we to judge their creative schematics? These young bucks are forging new frontier in the art that we love. Music so profound that it's whimsical composition can not be consumed by ears which are so accustomed to structure. Folks, FireBorn does not need to go back to the drawing board, it is we who need to go back and re-discover how to listen to music again.

Fireborn carry the flaming torch of metal high my flaming friends!! :kickass:

Reign in Acai

seriously, keep talking.

if i were to see you in person you would never say shit like that to someones face, keep hiding behind a keyboard.

when you want to talk to me about my music, and insult me in person let me know, until then, you are a faggot who hides behind your computer screen with no balls. im 21 dawg, i dont know what you keep talking about with the teenager shit. how old are you?

you know what, forget it, just keep checking our site, and our plays will keep going up, and soon we will be touring. and guess what, ill stop in here from time to time to keep you all updated! and well be the ones with a band thats fresh, and that people like, and you'll be the asshole on the computer flaming the next band that is actually fresh. :)

-tone

Come on Jerry. I want to see you reply to this in your typical grande and eloquent way.

By the way, how many bands are represented on this forum anyway? I am not gonna name any names, because if any of the band members wanna have a war of words with the Firethorn members it's up to them.

I can think of at least 4 that have put out albums already or will release them shortly.

This is a bulletin that FireThorn posted on MySpace last night at 1:07 AM EST:

"THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Straight to you, from Asmodeus of FT

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
MESSAGE!!

Sep 4, 2007 7:19 PM
Hey bro.

We're currently discussing your band Firethorn at the following forum.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/royal-carnage/331694-worst-mys
pace-part-whatever.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

is it scary that ignorance is possibly the most offensive thing i can think of?

no crack about long hair, being ugly, fat, smelly, nothing

i dont care, but somehow ignorance just cuts right at my soft spots.

you all added us cause you liked us, check out what these guys think about us.

feel free to input.

PS THE GUY WHO SENT US THE MESSAGE LISTENS TO THE FOLLOWING

qoute 'Mainstream Acts which I enjoy - Metallica (specifically first four), Radiohead, Tool, Pink Floyd (especially Animals)'"

The band members accounts have to be real. FT sent me a friend request a few days ago, and I added them without listening to them. What should I do now?? :err:

Funny how they say they dont care but keep posting shit to somehow defend themselves against subjective opinions.

If you are going to be in a band, since you are so special to be a part of one, you're gonna have to get used to the criticism. Even if it is insulting. Which I foresee happening quite a bit by listening to the music you are creating. It's just not good fellas. Also, in no way, is it original/special.

actually, last night i couldnt sleep cause i was up working on school work

but ill say that the chap in this forum who lurked us and sent a message to MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND was just plain unacceptable.

shes not a member of the band, not even a groupy.

shes been to one of our practices and not even a show...

so send me the messages you want to send me.

and tone is right, alot of people like us, not because we invented a masterful new genre, but because we are groovy.

and im with tone, come to a show and say something to my face, because as it stands, i dont see any further purpose in trying to talk sense into you nazi elitist noobs.

im going to go listen to my sooper underground sabbath albums backwords while i kill myself because my band is that displeasing.

and i know the text book that colleges use to teach theory, and if i wanted to write such, i would.

but what is new about harmonically correct music?

im actually into intense mode mixture and essential chromaticism... kind of like a cross between mozarts requiem and some of john williams best works...

sometimes i would like to just play something crunchy, and fun.

P.S. we've been a band sence june... we have 8 full songs, a short teaser track and about 2 more songs we just have to finish up...

we have catchy riffs in all of them, sweet gnar riffs, and all of them are enjoyable to hear.

wether your nazi forum will enjoy it or not, someone will.

as for eric-t, your a scum bag, and if you ever even approach me IRL and i wont hesitated to drop your sorry ass. its not a threat, and its not a joke, its a promise.

saying that to my girlfriend was just lame.

Blah blah blah, I could totally kick EricT's ass cause I have huge e-pene LOL

I feel, in a relationship, all aspects of each others internet lives should be known. I took the liberty of helping the brother out. What a douche, doesn't thank me for my helping hand.