These ppl at my house are saying...

I think the first time I told them that I didn't believe in god,I didn't really know what I was saying.I was in 4th grade at a Catholic school and my mom was talking about going to church for Eadter and I told her "I don't see why I have to go to church,I don't believe in God.".She looked at me and gasped and was hostile then she told my dad and he lectured me on why I should believe in god.And I didn't think much about it for the rest of that time.But when I started listening to heavy metal,I started thinking darker and looking at all of the religion around me.And I realized that absoultely none of it made sense and I refused to believe in it.I kept my thoughts quiet until the issue of religion came up w/my parents.They saw that I was really into Marilyn Manson,and that terrified my mom.Sometimes I'll bring the issus of god up with my mom and she will be really terrible about it.She'll yell at me and say that music has "brainwashed"me and that I probobly worship Satan.She obviously thinks that if there is no god then there is nothing but Satan.So I try to avoid stuff like that around her as much as possible.My dad can be more understanding.He tells me not to be so sure that there isn't a higher power because I'm only 14 and I haven't been thru a lot.But religion is still a weak area to be on w/my parents.If your mom listens to Ozzy and Metallica then at least she won't say that you've been brainwashed by the music you listen to.As for telling them,try not to offend them and say that just because you don't believe in god that doesn't mean that you're a Satan worshipper.That may help them understand you more easily.

Satanists are NOT satan worshippers.
They advocate almost the opposite of "Christianism" so they use the name as an Irony.
Go to their site, you'll see they have NOTHING to do with satan.
In fact, some of their philosophies would be beneficial to anyone interested.

In other matters, NoLordy is the Athiest Supreme (w/ Nacho Cheese, no onions.) EVERYBODY here knows he is, and he lives in a Holy Roller town. He no longer answers "No" to Jeebus Christ directly, but decides to warp the logic of the questioner with a philisophical Thor's Hammer.

"Do you believe in god?"
"Actually, I think that ALL deities exist on a Theistic plane, and therefore cause a temporal paradox that is destroying all creation."

They drop their jaws and don't really say anything else.

No one here can seem to understand any of those ideas,NoLordy.They were all raised with these ideas of religion and these ideas strictly.No alternatives,no questions asked.I don't think I should have to explain anything(including myself and my ways) to anyone because if they won't find out for themselves,it doesn't really matter if they know or not.

they think earth is hell hey? WHat are they JAHOVAS witenesses?

Those jokers used to bother me. My drive way requires a 4X4 to go back out, and the bitches walked to my house. I told them to leave, and they cam back a few times. SO one day, i took off all my clothes and answered the door. They never cam back.

I swear thats the truth.

It is true. I do shit like that sometimes. Th eelectric guy caught me outside in very small purple underware one time. I was having my morning PEE.....hahaha......i live way off the road haahah.

Tell those jesus freaks that you do not wish to be raped by the light of christ, sorry, I always wanted to use that song title in a meaningful sentence.

JESUS CHRIST IS MY BITCH THIS IS A GOOD SONG!
The Crown - Death Metal Holocaust
DAAAAAAAAAMN!

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
Fuck yes, you can.
Hell PLEASE use it, hahaha.
NoLordy wants us to endorse his religious beliefs,does he?:lol:

Wow,ledamg,those Jehovah's witnesses must've been really offended by the sight of you naked.You do some seriously mental stuff,man.You've got issues...or you're just a crazy hillbilly:D

Okay,I "don't want to be raped by the light of Christ"...that actually makes a lot of sense.