These ppl at my house are saying...

DARKIE>>>Well, i want to watch it again, I paid attention, actaully i was dran into the damn movie. I love it. But anyway, i want to watch it agin just for the sake of watching it again,. It truely is a good movie.

I really want to see it.I heard A Beautiful Mind got a few Academy Awards or something like that.It sounds great.
Darkie,you're calling me Darkie now?I think that was a term that ppl in the South have for black people:lol: It's interesting to see how many variations of my name ppl can come up with.

dont be offended, i was not thinking that way, i just typed you name with few letters, and added 2.

I will not do it again.

After you watch it, let me know how you like it.

No offense taken,don't worry about it.Just thought I'd point that out.It's interesting so se how many variations of my name ppl can come up with,like I said.
I will have to see A Beautiful Mind,is it out on vidoe yet?

Oh,I got some new cds today...I FINALLY GOT SANCTUARY'S INTO THE MIRROR BLACK!!!!!I also got Otep's Sevas Tra and Hatebreed's Perseverance.:D

I ahnt gottne the new OTEP yet.! Is it good? I cant wait,. I love the promo i have. That girl is good.

Yes the movie is on video.

Cogrates on the Sanctuary,. How do you like it?

I haven't listened to Otep yet,I got on the computer right after I got home from the mall(I was there w/fatbitch).I have Into the Mirror Black playing on the computer.I like this cd alot.It's really good...kinda have to get used to it becuz it's a lot different from Nevermore,but still glad I got it.All of the cds I bought were on sale,how lucky I was:D.Sanctuary was only $7 and the only Sanctuary cd at the store.And the Otep and Hatebreed cds were $15,plus I got 15% off one of them.I'll listen to Otep later,but I'm sure it'll be killer,as will Hatebreed:headbang:I made some damn good purchases today.

Yes, you did make good choices. I cant wait to get the otep.

Yes, Sanctuary is real diff, but a lot the same as well. How do you like WD's high pitch back then?

I dunno,I don't really mind WD's high pitched joice on the Sanctuary cd...it's definately different from Nevermore,but still kicks ass like Nevermore.I'm sure that the Otep cd will be really heavy and brutal and great.I can't wait to listen to it when I'm off the computer.The singer,Otep Shmaya,has an increbile voice and an unbelievable death metal growl,like Morgan Lander of Kittie except way much more metal.

We do not look down on you. Listen to whatever you want, an dpost about it. SOem of us like all sorts of styles. Like me, i go for hundreds of sounds.

I dont know anything about Kitty. But Otep rules.

HEY NEAL

Well,some ppl think that nu-metal sucks,others like it,others don't give a fuck,so I don't know who exactly who I was talking to.Eh,at least I'm not looked down upon...like at school...
Yep,Otep rules.You should get Sevas Tra,it's an incredible cd.I joined the Otep messageboard today and posted some stuff,but I have yet to check it.

YEah, when the store reopens, im gettin it.

Fuck those ppl who look down on you. Thats uncalled for.

WHy do those fuck asses at school poke fun at you and shit?

I'm sure I've bitched about getting picked on in 7th and 8th grade before,but if you'd like to hear about it again...
Other ppl there-Listened to rap and pop;believe in "God";wear namebrand clothing(Aeropostal,Old Navy);watched MTV and The Osbournes;played sports;happy,optimistic,cheerful;had lots of friends;concearned w/poularity,boy/girlfriends
Me-Listened to hard rock and heavy metal;athiest;wore black and band t-shirts(nu-metal and Metallica);read Anne Rice,H.P.Lovecraft,V.C.Andrews...didn't watch tv much;hated sports and talked very loudly about hating them;depressed,angry,glared at ppl I didn't like;very few friends(Famous Amos and others);didn't understand why people in middle school needed to have "boyfriends" or "girlfriends"
I was just one of the types of ppl who rejects society and the norm and everyone else sensed that.

Also,I spent most of my time writing in my journal than I did talking and socializing...and ppl,I think,assumed that I was planning to shoot everyone else in the school because I fit the profile of someone who would do shit like that,in their eyes,anyway.

ahh hell, they are cock heads.

Live your life.

I liekd girls, and had many girlfirends in middleschool, and all the way back to 1st grade. Girls have allways beena a major part of my life. But i would not pick on you cause you thought otherwise.