This forum is gonna get shut down

bobvex

Teh Forum Fuhrer
Sep 16, 2002
If the constant flaming isn't stopped. the band, users, the mods, whoever. And i don't mean the whole COB forum, i just mean the Off Topic section. We've had some trolls recently, but the regular users are being jackasses too. just go back to the way it was before the last album came out.

We dont want to move, and we dont want all these threads getting moved into the usuals domain (i.e. Off Topic) just because it is in appropiate for on topic. Perhaps creating another forum for us lot, and n00bs come in at their own discretion might be an idea. Just a suggestion.

bobvex said:
If the constant flaming isn't stopped. the band, users, the mods, whoever. And i don't mean the whole COB forum, i just mean the Off Topic section. We've had some trolls recently, but the regular users are being jackasses too. just go back to the way it was before the last album came out.
You're a little bit late with this [check here].

:lol:

bobvex said:

So does this mean I can't call Thomas and Yanko lovers anymore? :cry:

Just delete everyone who joined in 2004 and later. Then, the problems will be solved!

Seems like it would be easier to remove this forum from the rectum of CoB and put it somewhere else than telling a ton of regulars to stop being the way they are.