This forum is gonna get shut down

To be fair guys, Bob's given us a lot of breathing space for an admin, most other admins would have us banned months ago.

cover_bw.gif

If you're the mod; less talk more walk.

PS: Huge pictures in the signatures makes the forum look really fucked.

TheSeldomlaid said:
That would also have us banned, cause of all the stupid n00bs flooding the official board with shit in order to gain access to our forum and be among the elite.

Plus, it would lose us Becca :(

yeah that doesnt make any sense cos its like punishing the well behaved people AND encouraging spamming.

personally i think the off topic stuff is fun and for the most part not hurting anyone. i stopped going on sob cos they closed their offtopic and it would suck if the same happened here. i think the only problem with this forum is that most of the people who use it regularly hate cob which given that its the official cob messageboard doesnt make much sense to me but i also understand that people who've been coming here for years but dont like the band much anymore wanna hang out with they're friends still.

basically my point is that theres no need for anyone getting banned or the board being closed, it should just be a bit more strictly moderated. i also stopped going on the dimmu borgir forum cos it was so tightly moderated few threads seem to get past a couple of posts but if there was some kind of balance to keep the level of shit under control but still allow everyone to have fun that would be great. it might mean the moderators might have more work to do but they've gotta be paid for something right?

Nick Brookes said:
- I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam and spam!
- Baked beans are off.
- Well, could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then?
- You mean spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam and spam?
- Yes.
- Uurgh!

Bob, I'm not gonna enter the merit of anything, and although I feel I'm being repetitive, I have to say this: If the band didn't want to have the album flamed, they shouldn't have put it out. They KNEW they were trading old fans by the nu metal/metal core american scene, it's clear as water. Only they didn't predict this when they went like 'i don't give a flying fuck motherfucker'
SILENT(_)SCREAM said:
what?