This forum is gonna get shut down

Hylian said:
Yeah. There would be 2 problems though.
1) No more webführer.
2) No more n00bs!

yeah, people whine and shit, but this forum would be alot less enjoyable without those, fuck it, i like this the way it is

There is also another reason why I think that it's better to keep this forum as part of the CoB board. Look at how many cool users we have that joined in 2005. Rudi, Silent Scream, Eva Dolly, Excess, The Bringer (I believe), etc. By separating this forum from the rest of the board, our little community would remain static. Sure, we would get rid of all the annoying n00bs (I'm not sure if this is good either; just think about a board without Joonas to terrorize) but we would also miss out on the really cool people who might join in the future.

My opinion is that we should try to keep this forum as it is now. If that is not possible -- so be it, keep the forum and move it away from the CoB board.

Hylian said:
There is also another reason why I think that it's better to keep this forum as part of the CoB board. Look at how many cool users we have that joined in 2005. Rudi, Silent Scream, Eva Dolly, Excess, The Bringer (I believe), etc. By separating this forum from the rest of the board, our little community would remain static. Sure, we would get rid of all the annoying n00bs but we would also miss out on the really cool people who might join in the future.

My opinion is that we should try to keep this forum as it is now. If that is not possible -- so be it, keep the forum and move it away from the CoB board.

I love you too, although Erik has been here for two years or something :lol:

Hylian said:
There is also another reason why I think that it's better to keep this forum as part of the CoB board. Look at how many cool users we have that joined in 2005. Rudi, Silent Scream, Eva Dolly, Excess, The Bringer (I believe), etc. By separating this forum from the rest of the board, our little community would remain static. Sure, we would get rid of all the annoying n00bs but we would also miss out on the really cool people who might join in the future.

+2193182719283719284723948720435984

Hylian said:
There is also another reason why I think that it's better to keep this forum as part of the CoB board. Look at how many cool users we have that joined in 2005. Rudi, Silent Scream, Eva Dolly, Excess, The Bringer (I believe), etc. By separating this forum from the rest of the board, our little community would remain static. Sure, we would get rid of all the annoying n00bs (I'm not sure if this is good either; just think about a board without Joonas to terrorize) but we would also miss out on the really cool people who might join in the future.

Plus infinity.

yeah like 30k+ so that it's just Profanny talking to himself all day long.

btw where the hell did he go? Disappeared into fat air. :p