This forum is gonna get shut down

I didn't look too hard near the CoB forum, but I don't think this forum was here back in those days.

EDIT: Or maybe it was. Hmm...

TheSeldomlaid said:
Just check all the 2001-2002 threads that have been pulled up :p

Funny you should say that, thats what made me ask the question. Now I somewhat remember Hylian saying that he joined in 2001 but never looked at it for a couple of years. All the usuals are what make this forum. I said to Gav the other day that its a great laugh in here. If im bored, or pissed off which is alot of the time, im guarenteed to be put in a good mood when I visit here. I appreciate that bob probably gets all these n00bs pming him because they got offended or whatever has been the problem.

wow....if this was shut down.....:(

we could always just do gavins idea and pay for an offical cob off topic forum and split the cost between us :p

My guess would be the COB guy raised a stink about what was being said/shown about the band he represents and made a complaint or two, and now they're leaning on bobvex to clean it up since he's mainly in charge of what goes on here.

Heavenscent said:
Brad Pitt never grew a beard. He just didn't shave for three days, resulting in a goatee. That's not a beard.

Nahhh that's a beard. Here's the proof

brad-pitt-beard.jpg

bradpitt-beard-f.jpg

BradPittBeard.jpg

BasilisK said:
Seems like it would be easier to remove this forum from the rectum of CoB and put it somewhere else than telling a ton of regulars to stop being the way they are.

The only people being outright jackasses all the time are gavin, elysian, Hylian, and a couple others. I'm not gonna ban them, it's just that their threads are the ones that i have to sort out. the idiot newb threads i lock after some one gives the answer, but i shouldn't have to tell the older and more mature members here about this shit.

Turbo said:
What I want to know is....

Ill ask Hylian or Bodomite, what was this forum like when you joined?
A stinking pile of fanboys and "omg, I want to have Alexi's babies" groupies. I barely even came here back then -- I made most of my posts at the Sinergy board. Most of the old regulars here at the CoB Board actually came from the Sinergy one.