This Godless Endeavor

ZANEX said:
Hey WD. I posted awhile back about the Dave Mustaine/Nevermore/Sanctuary connection and how I thought he owes Nevermore money, acknowledgement, or something for using The titles "The System Has Failed" and "Of Mice and Men"-wasn't this a working title during the "Dead Heart" sessions. Anyway, long story short, I was basically ranting about how Nevermore should get as much recognition, or even more, than Mustaine and Megadeth.
Systems fail all the time and Of "Mice And Men" is a book, idiot!

iann2.jpg

awww!!! :) :)

Kloris said:
Systems fail all the time and Of "Mice And Men" is a book, idiot!

Hey Jackass. I know systems fail all the time. I also know "Of Mice and Men" is a book title just like "For Whom The Bell Tolls". Like I said, I was just wanting Nevermore to get some kind of recognition or acknowledgment.

cheers
unfortunately i'm too busy with my greek forum to visit this one too...plus it's pretty tiring for me to communicate in english...with a new album on the way though,i might be dropping by now and then
does ledmag still post?

Sentient6 said:
as if we could use a song called "The System's Failing" written in 1992 without Dave Mustaine taking credit for the title???? maybe I'll tattoo
it on myself so he knows he's my inspiration

Hi sweetie, it's Maria! Hope all is well, didn't have a chance to say hello the other day. Have fun for me! :wave:

I've been waiting a LONG time to hear this news!!!!

Fuckin ay woo hoo when are you coming around we are gonna party till we PUKE!!!! :worship:

Can't wait to see you guys again!!!

wow!!!...just heard the samples...amazing stuff!!!! it outdid my wildest expectations...and my expectations were really up there... !!

just wondering...any chances of there being a DVD??

once again...congradualtions....kickass album... !!!