This is SO funny and SO horrible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is off topic. This is an Opeth forum and the rules clearly state that it is only to be used for discussion of Opeth, as well as other music-related topics in the designated subforum. Hopefully this thread will be deleted by a moderator or administrator.

This thread is off topic. This is an Opeth forum and the rules clearly state that it is only to be used for discussion of Opeth, as well as other music-related topics in the designated subforum. Hopefully this thread will be deleted by a moderator or administrator.
:lol:
There's always one.

What, you think this is funny? You think blatant, open disregard of the rules is funny? Some of us have an appreciation for order and consistency, I'm sure there are plenty of other message boards you could join that could satisfy your free-for-all values

agreed; it's always good to have a off-topic funny post every-so-often. Gotta love the people who are extreme to the rules. >.> :rolleyes:

Yeah and those who start this kind of thread are often only writting on the Opeth forum, and know everyone here. I personnally never visit the off-topic section. I guess it's more easy to talk with people you know on the main board.

Christianity.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.