Horrible Bands

yea, ive been listening to the new one fairly frequently as well.

in comparison to hopes & fears id say its almost as good. i dont feel there was really a bad song on the debut, whereas the new one has one or two tracks which dont really "do it" for me, but overall im very pleased. a bit darker, a bit more textured in sound, and maybe even more diverse.

The new single really doesn't do it for me... seems really bland. Though it is cool that all the sounds are from the keyboard, it's not enough to keep me interested.

Hopes & Fears is a real good album though.

Are you guys serious about Keane? heard Hopes & Fears and thought it was sugar-ish to the extreme, hated it...i'll check out the new album.

metal_wrath said:
LOL@ you taking this thread seriously :lol: . I am impressed at your list of shitty bands. I have highlighted the bands that I have heard and I hate. I am sure the rest suck. The only band I can tolerate on that list that I have heard is God Forbid, in small doses.

In Ex are good. The vocalist....well.

Bands that fail to impress me

Opeth
Katatonia
Nevermore
Dark Tranquility
Enslaved
Candlemass
Amon Amarth
Borknagar
Death
October Tide
Bloodbath

I could go on and on...talk about a collection of shit music

Keltoi said:

Opeth
Katatonia
Nevermore
Dark Tranquility
Enslaved
Candlemass
Amon Amarth
Borknagar
Death
October Tide
Bloodbath

give me your top 10 bands of all time. im indeed very curious.

Keltoi said:

Opeth
Katatonia
Nevermore
Dark Tranquility
Enslaved
Candlemass
Amon Amarth
Borknagar
Death
October Tide
Bloodbath

I know you are joking, but there is actually a shit band on your list and it is called Amon Amarth...the rest is just great.

I'll probably get flamed for this, so why I am going to say it? it's one of those mysteries

I enjoy Slipknot's Iowa to an extent *braces self*