This is what America does...

If you actually believe that's real, I'd go so far as to call you retarded.

Well, who knows? Maybe it's been a puppy of mass destruction?!

orlybaby.gif

Karen -- I think you'll find this is the video that's on the news of a soldier throwing a puppy off a cliff.

My thought -- It could be real, it could be a fake, and I don't care either way. It's a sick reality. It's a sick fake. It's just plain fucked up pretty much regardless. Cruelty is not an American trait, it's a human trait. Whether the cruelty is to a puppy or an unsuspecting viewer who thinks it's a puppy is completey irrelevent. Sharing it like the sensational bit of gossip that it is, is equally fucked up. It's like spreading a chain letter, except you won't be sodomized by 16 goats and an elephant if you don't send this to everyone on your e-mail list in the next 30 seconds, and you will not win the lottery if you do. But if you do pass it on, you definitely need a he'met -- a pretty one with glitter and stickers and a nice, secure chin strap.

AGREED 100%
and I'm still not clicking. and no, I haven't watched it on the news...
seeing the sick cows was enough for me last week :erk: (and it still bothers me... to no end)
I don't take animal abuse too well... I'm serious, it effects me to no end and that's all I think about after seeing or hearing an imagery of that sort.

I sometimes just wish to close my eyes and think happy thoughts.
I am not interested in seeing it.

But Carrie: I agree with what you said. it's fucked up

well,if that's disturbing,try some videos from Asia,China especially,where they skin animals alive for fur,dogs included...fucking asians aren't humans anymore after you watch that...

well,if that's disturbing,try some videos from Asia,China especially,where they skin animals alive for fur,dogs included...fucking asians aren't humans anymore after you watch that...

Generalisations for the fucking win.

I hate animal cruelty with a passion, but it's fucking hilarious that no one seems to give a shit about the millions of PEOPLE dying around the world every day.

Granted, many people deserve to die and should, but it's still strange to me that just because something is cute and cuddly it's somehow worse to kill than something not.

I hate animal cruelty with a passion, but it's fucking hilarious that no one seems to give a shit about the millions of PEOPLE dying around the world every day.

Granted, many people deserve to die and should, but it's still strange to me that just because something is cute and cuddly it's somehow worse to kill than something not.

I think it has something to do with animals having less ability to defend themselves from cruelty inflicted by a human. Granted, a lot of defenseless children and physically weak/ill people have horrible things happen to them as well. But still, they are people, and I guess it's generally thought that people have more of a fighting chance against other people.