This is what America does...

..and one more thing Enemy242: war is never easy and always hard... the things you see, the things you go through, your soul is being taken over madness that seems like the norm...
Today you'll justify a puppy abuse, but what if soldiers rape you as a reward for destroying your village? what if you'll see soldiers abuse an old Iraqui man who is helpless?
NO JUSTIFICATION.

..and one more thing Enemy242: war is never easy and always hard... the things you see, the things you go through, your soul is being taken over madness that seems like the norm...
Today you'll justify a puppy abuse, but what if soldiers rape you as a reward for destroying your village? what if you'll see soldiers abuse an old Iraqui man who is helpless?
NO JUSTIFICATION.

I really <3 your take on this! :kickass:

But I am a viking...I guess I won't look then. When I saw the video of that bear in the tree being shot it's cry haunted me for weeks.

Or was that at Karen. I'm too lazy to figure it out.

I can't stand innocent and helpless that are being abused and hurt, it's not fair and wrong and one needs to be really fucked up to actually think it's "OK"

That bear made me sad too, horrible fall... bah :erk: :cry: