This is what America does...

I hate animal cruelty with a passion, but it's fucking hilarious that no one seems to give a shit about the millions of PEOPLE dying around the world every day.

Granted, many people deserve to die and should, but it's still strange to me that just because something is cute and cuddly it's somehow worse to kill than something not.

yep, you pretty much summed my thoughts reharding people "who die every day" and how I don't really seem to care about it.

I don't.

Well, obviously, I do care and I don't wish death to anyone, of course,
but humans are stupid, dumb and mainly do it to themselves.
"war" "hunger" "religion" are things that we all created, while animals are just inocent and helpless and having to live among us 'dumb creatures' who pollute and destroy their own planet, is bad enough, don't you think?
I do care about animal cruelty the same way I would care about kids cruelty... anything that is innocent and helpless does not deserve this AT ALL and those who "laugh" at animal cruelty videos like this one or others, or think it's 'nothing' or "forward" it, should just shoot themselves, NOW. seriously.

(not talking to anyone specific)

How often should I feed my Betta? He gets happy every time he sees me and comes to my side of the bowl. I feel compelled to give him a little sprinkle to keep him happy. Bad habit? :dopey:

yep, you pretty much summed my thoughts reharding people "who die every day" and how I don't really seem to care about it.

I don't.

"war" "hunger" "religion" are things that we all created, while animals are just inocent and helpless and having to live among us 'dumb creatures' who pollute and destroy their own planet, is bad enough, don't you think?
I do care about animal cruelty the same way I would care about kids cruelty... anything that is innocent and helpless does not deserve this AT ALL and those who "laugh" at animal cruelty videos like this one or others, or think it's 'nothing' or "forward" it, should just shoot themselves, NOW. seriously.

How often should I feed my Betta? He gets happy every time he sees me and comes to my side of the bowl. I feel compelled to give him a little sprinkle to keep him happy. Bad habit? :dopey:

VERY!

Your betta 'needs' to eat every other day not every day, but I know it's fun to feed and yes, they are full of personality and "greet" you - so if you want to feed him every day: give him 3-2 pellets ONCE daily OR 4-6 every other day...
I feed my bettas every 2 days or so... and so far the one that lived the longest is my yellow crown tail: 3.5 years and holding!
Plus, over feeding polluts your water faster!
Do you change 25% of the water every week? :cool:

Yes, you're not doing them fishies a favor by feeding them like monarchs. Mostly because it'll fuck up your water.

That, and the fact that it takes the common fresh water fish almost 24 hours to digest their food, so really, they don't need to eat that often.

Also, tered :remember I suggested you'll add live aquatic plants to the water?
There are many live micro-organism that live around live plants that the fish feed on also, so if you feed them every other day, they will feed on those.
It's great for leaving the house for a weekend - you don't have to worry about feeding your fish... I have 3 fish tanks at home, and about 10 bettas, when I leave the house even for 4-5 days- I just feed them before- and when I come back: believe it or not- they're all fine

I don't.

I think you should know, that chimpanzees engage in war-like raids on enemy groups, gorillas and lions commit infanticide, baby hyenas slaughter each other right out of the womb, and both chimps and orangutans commit rape.

I think you should know, that chimpanzees engage in war-like raids on enemy groups, gorillas and lions commit infanticide, baby hyenas slaughter each other right out of the womb, and both chimps and orangutans commit rape.

steve_alligator-250.gif

Crooikey! But, whhut would little this Sheila do ,if I put ma finga up e'r bung hoe?

i'm gunna be the douchebag in this thread and say everyone whos calling these soldiers barbarians and sickos need to shut the fuck up right now. the fact that these soldiers have put themselves on the line and risked their lives to fight for a cause, even if its not one that everyone believes in, shows these people have more balls than you will ever have.
the expiriences of seeing your friends and comrades die in the middle of a gun fight and other war horrors must be so awful that i can't even imagine the damage it does to your psychological health. honestly they're probably so fucked up i can't blame them at all even if it is real, people get truely fucked up and go from being a normal person to a crazy messed up freak after war. instead of attacking the soldiers which some people do, they should be attacking the war in general for causing this even to happen, especially when this war is one of the stupidest fucking things ever. so yeah in closing shut the fuck up and think of the soldiers too.

No, dude! Besides that fact that I still think it's fake, absolutely nothing justifies something like that. The crap they're going through maybe explains the short circuit in the brains, but it can't justify it at any rate.

No, dude! Besides that fact that I still think it's fake, absolutely nothing justifies something like that. The crap they're going through maybe explains the short circuit in the brains, but it can't justify it at any rate.

actually it does. maybe its not possible for you to imagine but what those soldiers go through is more fucked up than anything you could possibly imagine. i haven't been to war and i never want myself or anyone to have to go through that suffering and mental anguish. while its wrong that they're killing animals to cope with the war, you can't blame it on them. it really annoys me how a lot of you are so obsessed with saving animals that you don't even think about how hard the soldiers have it and completely overlook them and completely focus on animals and just say people create all the suffering, the fact that people say shit to soldiers and try to make them feel bad and hate them after what they've done is just adding insult to injury. i guarantee you innocent people are suffering and the suffering of a person to me is more valueable than an animal who isn't as smart or have the capacity to feel things like we do. i'm against hunting and wearing fur but for fucks sake, saying you care more about an animal suffering than the thousands of people that suffer is just crazy.

It's still fucked up, okay? The only thing that bothers me about this is people are caring MORE about the puppy than any dead Iraq citizen. Who fuckin' cares about a dog for Christ sake!

EDIT- I didn't read your post, Enemy. Yeah, you pretty much sum up what I said.

i'm gunna be the douchebag in this thread and say everyone whos calling these soldiers barbarians and sickos need to shut the fuck up right now. the fact that these soldiers have put themselves on the line and risked their lives to fight for a cause, even if its not one that everyone believes in, shows these people have more balls than you will ever have.
the expiriences of seeing your friends and comrades die in the middle of a gun fight and other war horrors must be so awful that i can't even imagine the damage it does to your psychological health. honestly they're probably so fucked up i can't blame them at all even if it is real, people get truely fucked up and go from being a normal person to a crazy messed up freak after war. instead of attacking the soldiers which some people do, they should be attacking the war in general for causing this even to happen, especially when this war is one of the stupidest fucking things ever. so yeah in closing shut the fuck up and think of the soldiers too.

Are you high? or simply just retarded?
I just want to know before I put effort into replying to you.

Are you high? or simply just retarded?
I just want to know before I put effort into replying to you.

no, you're a smart person from what i've seen but at the same time you have a huge infatuation with animals and a huge bias on your position about them and i already know your post is going to be about how humans are scum and how any harm to animals at all is wrong beyond any reason. i just hope you don't really believe that its right to attack these soldiers instead of the reason they're there and if so i really just feel sorry for these soldiers moreso than i already do.

Wow, what a hypocritical faggot.

Please die.

Well you're right. I can't say that every US soldier seems to think the Union Jack is the new logo of the taliban...

But there's been at least 20+ (just from remembering news headlines I've seen) cases of British Army personnel being wounded and/or killed by American fire.

Surely 1 case is more than enough.

It's just not the fault of a helpless animal that people care jack shit about other people (it's basically a matter of empathy and if you can obligate people to emphasize with other people is a huge philosophical question). In the end, two wrongs don't make a right. As I already said, the circumstances they're in MIGHT explain such acts, but can't justify them. If we'd show that attitude towards things like that, things would go out of hand. Next thing you'll hear is war justifies rape, civilian casualties etc.... We can't let shit like that happen.

Seriously, you can not be serious, and sit here and tell me, not to judge those *oh-so-poor* soldiers that went into *horrible* war and that they have any right to take their steam out on a usless puppy....
Where's the violin gif.? I need it for the troops!!!
WHAT ABOUT THE TROOPS?!?!

Following your logic, those poor soldiers who give so much and go through so much in this war shouldn't be judged right?
NO ONE should judge them for hurting an innocent dog. Fuck the dog I say,
lets hurt a little Iraqui kid instead, more fun, and they don't die so easily I heard.

My dear friend, you have a really twisted way to look at the world if you think ANY act of hurting the innocent and helpless is justified just because someone is wearing uniforms and representing your country in a dumb war.
You're innocent, naive, and above all, have no experience in "military" life what-so-ever. It's great that they teach you to love your troops, I have been in military- I know how hard it is and how it fucks up your brain,
and I do appreciate the soldiers' work out there, but if you for a second, think that there is ANY justification to hurt an animal or anything that is helpless like that- then you're WRONG

wait, let me say it again: WRONG.

It's just not the fault of a helpless animal that people care jack shit about other people (it's basically a matter of empathy and if you can obligate people to emphasize with other people is a huge philosophical question). In the end, two wrongs don't make a right. As I already said, the circumstances they're in MIGHT explain such acts, but can't justify them. If we'd show that attitude towards things like that, things would go out of hand. Next thing you'll hear is war justifies rape, civilian casualties etc.... We can't let shit like that happen.

Actually, some American soldiers showed their ugly face when abused Iraqui prisoners... or did everybody forget about that.