This is what America does...

I got them free since we be po. Had them on since I was 15 I think hopefully they'll be off this year.

I'm very grateful for them, my teeth were so crooked it was embarrassing.

Actually, my post was addressing the statement you made to the effect that anyone who wasn't on the "animals are totally innocent" bandwagon was an evil sadist who enjoyed the video.

I know I was kidding too and was trying to be philosophical :lol:

yeah i think she was in the italian millitary for an extent right?

I served in the IDF actually (Israeli Defence Force)

I got them free since we be po. Had them on since I was 15 I think hopefully they'll be off this year.

I'm very grateful for them, my teeth were so crooked it was embarrassing.

What's PO?

It sucks ass, I don't have near enough to pay for them by myself, and since my dad's company doesn't cover dental (pays out the ass for everything else) it's gonna cost 3 grand flat for braces.

:cry:

Come on, it's not every day you see a world record broken.

Not far away from where I live there was this crazy chick that was obsessed with the gangbang world record. So she was heavily featured in the media and her boyfriend couldn't stress enough how much he's supporting her.

So eventually a few weeks later she got her big shot at glory, but only after a couple guys/dicks she had to stop because she was suffering from heavy vaginal cramps. Best thing is: her boyfriend broke up with her shortly after, accusing her of not putting enough effort into their "dream".

So, I don't know, maybe she just didn't put enough effort into it like a professional should, but man, people ARE WEIRD! :lol:

Edit: May I introduce to you Ms. Annabel Chong, current inhabitant of the world rekord in gangbanging:

180px-Annabel_Chong_00010823.jpg

Her professional record: 80 dicks in 10 hours.