This is what America does...

Wasn't what Steve Erwin was doing could be considered "animal cruelty"? Roughing up animals against their will.

Sorry if this sentence doesn't make sense, for I am blazed.

dude, please never leave this place :kickass::lol:

There's so much love around here! :lol:

People have been quite gracious towards my n00bish-nish here, I've heard that doesn't occur that often haha.

Anyway, there's a great mixture in here of interesting people, topics and complete retardism that's quite tempting. :)

Because we as humans can overcome those instincts that a cute cat would have when it went out into the yard and killed a squirrel. We have a greater mental capacity, that's why.

We're obligated to behave a certain way because we can? That argument could be applied in ways I don't think you would approve of.

For the record, I don't have any answers to these questions, but I like asking them and always have some hope that someone will have an answer that gives me pause for thought.

Also, I am 1/3 of a bottle of Laphroaig down, and I am in an interesting mood.

careful with that xanax. if you eat a lot for awhile then try to quit cold turkey it hella shocks your system. you can have seizures and shit. you have to slowly ween yourself off.

There's so much love around here! :lol:

People have been quite gracious towards my n00bish-nish here, I've heard that doesn't occur that often haha.

Anyway, there's a great mixture in here of interesting people, topics and complete retardism that's quite tempting. :)

I like you too new person. Much more than that Darkblade guy.

careful with that xanax. if you eat a lot for awhile then try to quit cold turkey it hella shocks your system. you can have seizures and shit. you have to slowly ween yourself off.

Thanks my friend, I know. My general anxiety disorder has been at an all time high these past few months so I'll get panic attacks if I don't take it. Too much stuff going on.

man, lunar still and lord foul are the only people in this thread that i think really have made their point without putting bias in it and shit like that. i'm not going to argue anymore though because this topic is so loaded with emotions that theres no way to convince someone of any other things despite the facts as opposed to emotions. btw also det som engang var i know you love drugs but the fact that your drug talks about how much anxiety you have and about how you can't handle it unless you use drugs really is permeating the entire board. i have anxiety too, you should try maybe just finding a way to deal with it besides drugging the fuck out of yourself.

We're obligated to behave a certain way because we can? That argument could be applied in ways I don't think you would approve of.

No, were aren't obligated because we can. But the majority of people accept these rules either because they agree with them ideologically or because the fear the consequences if it wouldn't be that way.

You can't really grasp morale and ethics because they're man-made and not laws of nature. So the final consequence is, that it's impossible to find answers to some questions regarding those that will generally apply.

It would make our lives sooo much easier if we'd have those answers, but all we have are opinions, and some of them are just way more stringent than others.