This Website Is Awful

Well this topic starter is just prejeduced from head to toe! Wanna here what I like to listen too???

Ok here my roots: Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, The Kinks,

Or: Johnny Winter, George Thorogood, Howling Wolf, Sonny Landreth

Or: Queen, Garbage, Alice Cooper, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Savatage, Megadeth, Arch Enenemy, Nirvana, Marylin Manson

Or: Heather Nova, Nightwish, Madonna (the old ones), John Lennon...

Well face it, music is such a great art, there is so many to discover, that just saying metal or what else is all... screw that... A real music lover will open his heart for all sounds. But I truley admit, that for me techno, Rap, Hip Hop is missing the feature of real music. Sure there are some exceptions, but I say, if Rap is the next step from the Blues, it was a false one.

All those concepted shit, like the Boybands for the charts or Britney Spears... well for me their are not true artist. A real musician must love teh sound oa guitar, a claiver, percusision, drums ... instruments. If you face it, you will find that in Alternative, Metal, Rock, Hardrock, but not really or when, than its an exception, Techno or Rap or Hip Hop or Trance.

Also if there are so many Songs about Blood, Death, Brutallity, I think its just a new form, like the Rock n Roll was about sexuality, rebelldom and so on.

Our world is changing everyday and so its citenzens. I believe, that rap and Techno has its musiclovers, but I say, I dont cant find a true artist in those genre. I mean in even in Death Metal, there is more passion.

But, I want to say also, that saying all techno or whatsoever of others musicstyles is shit, is just the same, as you say Metal is shit in general. I think, everyone should accept the taste of the guy or girl you meet everyday...

So this post of yours was just saying, that you dont like Metal, it's ok with me. I don't care, but coming and spitting in the face of metallovers, just because they like Metal (too); is just showing me, how the most of the rappers, techno-lovers, trance and so on, think about music in general. Grap a guitar and express yourself, not just a push some shitty tracks together by using electronic noise ...

Parabolic said:
Do you people have any variation in your music tastes?? Or do you just like black/death metal? You're all full of shit.

*self-righteous laughter*

Originally Posted by Parabolic
Do you people have any variation in your music tastes?? Or do you just like black/death metal? You're all full of shit.

Fuck you! You suck! Eat a bag of shit! Fucking loser.