thrash metal

RESURRECTION

I saw recently on Blabbermouth that Blind Illusion was going to play the Tidal Wave Festival in San Francisco, but then they pulled out. Is Blind Illusion active again? M-A says they are...have they played other shows? Is Les Claypool playing with them? possibility of new material?

too many questions?

Anthrax, Kreator, Exodus, Sanctity, Testament, Overkill, Nuclear Assault, old Metallica, and Sodom are my favorite thrash bands as of right now.

RESURRECTION

I saw recently on Blabbermouth that Blind Illusion was going to play the Tidal Wave Festival in San Francisco, but then they pulled out. Is Blind Illusion active again? M-A says they are...have they played other shows? Is Les Claypool playing with them? possibility of new material?

too many questions?

I vaguely remember hearing that they reunited, but I don't remember whether or not Claypool was involved. I'm not sure he was entirely fond of the project.

RESURRECTION

too many questions?

yeah i was fucking pumped about them being at tidal wave this year, but then they pulled out along with dekapitator i think, fucking disappointment =/

I am a huge thrash fan, after Doom is is my biggest love in metal. I mostly listen to the big four, Slayer in particular, I am a massive Annihilator fan though, like absolutely huge. Also a big fan of Carnivore, Testament, Exodus, Messhuggah and of recent times, Sanctity, kick arse band.

I like thrash very much.I used to be into it very much.
But now I need to be in the mood,usually once in 10 days or something like that.
I like Metallica(the first 3/4,imo ride the lightning is their best),Slayer,Megadeth,Forbidden(a huge fan of their first 2),Kreator etc.
But thrash is a thing of past imo.And it is almost dead now.