Throw your emotions in the toilet.

somnium_in_tenebris

Sleeping With Ghosts
Jun 11, 2002
The best thing i've heard the last months,came from my very own (sometimes-i-wanna-rip-out-your-throat-)Daddy...One day,out of the blue,he told me:

"You should go to the toilet right now,throw your heart inside and push the flush button 150 times.When you show your feelings to somebody,you give him the best opportunity to take advantage of you".

I was taken by surprise,as if i didnt know those things myself anyway.

i know that something like this cannot be achieved,even those that are supposed to be the biggest scums,somehow,they still feel.

This was more a wish than a piece of advice.No,it was an advice,in the clothes of a wish.oh well,what do you kids think?

Aaah,

well i dont really agree.
You can give someone the oppurtunity to let them take advantage of you. BUT this person can give his heart to you as well, so
Well I'm certain i dont get it all of your post... but is he asking you for not showing your feelings. To be cold and dont care about anyone? :confused:

hell, no, !
what would that be like !, a world full of people without a heart !
i like it when people show their real feelings and if somebody wants to take advantage of it , well,....

Originally posted by Mariner
Aaah,

well i dont really agree.
You can give someone the oppurtunity to let them take advantage of you. BUT this person can give his heart to you as well, so
Well I'm certain i dont get it all of your post... but is he asking you for not showing your feelings. To be cold and dont care about anyone? :confused:

no mariner,you are getting me wrong.he asked me to ABORT all my feelings.and he added:

that i should keep some and give them to the people that i think they are worth it.but i also should control those feelings.all under control.and know that i will be taken advantage of.but i wont mind much,cos i will think that they are worth it!which means that i will love them:)

so your opinion is not much different from this.taking advantage,is not always this baaaaaaad bad thing we mean.when we talk.we tend to mean "take advantage"in its worst meaning.but think about this:

even if you ask the person you love and that loves you back"can you do me this favour?"you are fully taking advantage of him/her,even if this is not bad in the end.cos you both want to do it:)

get me now?

of course my dad knows all this,haha,as he has been around for much longer than me and due to his position,he may have faced more serpents than other people.
and i shall admit,is that he wouldnt say all this if he was a hard-ass prick,although he is harsh sometimes(...),on the contrary he smashed his face on the ground cos he was so sensitive:(

of course he,i,we cant abort of our feelings completely.

Originally posted by Bastet
hell, no, !
what would that be like !, a world full of people without a heart !
i like it when people show their real feelings and if somebody wants to take advantage of it , well,....

bastet you didnt get the meaning of my words.when we are aiming at a target,we dont always achieve it.we may get close.and this is exactly what we need to protect ourselves,in the present case.

people who get carried away by them feelings are exposed to the others and blown away my the winds of circumstances.everybody can come and take what he needs and throw them away.they cant stand on the ground.they cant win!!!

notice that the people that are on top of us,are the worst "scums" of the earth.or maybe not(who knows them really?).they were clever enough to stand on the ground and go high.those that were here and there,stayed down and perished.

so what i want to say is that we should keep a SENSE OF PROPORTION.defend ourselves,depending on where we want to get.the more defence,the higher.PEOPLE'S CHOICES IN LIFE

*after this self-sarcastic monologue smiles at herself in irony.i was talking to myself.fear,sigh,agony*

Originally posted by Mariner
now the boy gorik will think there is something going on between us after all :loco:

and now i will fall on the floor laughing like a proper blonde.:lol: :lol: :lol:

gorik,the conspiracy hunter ahahahahahahaha

sophiacat.jpg

643.gif

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
people who get carried away by them feelings are exposed to the others and blown away my the winds of circumstances.everybody can come and take what he needs and throw them away.they cant stand on the ground.they cant win!!!

true !
maybe that's why i often sympathise with the "loser" :)