Throw your emotions in the toilet.

Originally posted by Cerulean
What the hell's the green stuff in your hair :err:

hahaha:p actually my hair at the moment is like"what is this blond thing on your hair?"cos 80%of it is green.just the upper few bunches are still blond,haha!but you cant see it in this-awful pic-hahahahah:cool:

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
mariner,i'll kill you!awful picture you took of me:mad: hahaaha!i look like a cheeky fat cow:(damn you mariner!:lol:

That was actually my first thought when seeing this... :err: cat??? *gg* ;)
You look sweet ;) All the people who like animals and get "soft" by seeing them are sweet for me :)

Originally posted by Eos
You look sweet ;) All the people who like animals and get "soft" by seeing them are sweet for me :)

yeah because you're a cheeky fat cow, you're sweet :)

The best thing i've heard the last months,came from my very own (sometimes-i-wanna-rip-out-your-throat-)Daddy...One day,out of the blue,he told me:

"You should go to the toilet right now,throw your heart inside and push the flush button 150 times.When you show your feelings to somebody,you give him the best opportunity to take advantage of you".

I was taken by surprise,as if i didnt know those things myself anyway.

i know that something like this cannot be achieved,even those that are supposed to be the biggest scums,somehow,they still feel.

This was more a wish than a piece of advice.No,it was an advice,in the clothes of a wish.oh well,what do you kids think?

well you need such theories when you feel down,and it sounds so nice a method.in practice if you are a person that expresses in a certain way you cant do anything beyond or down it.the human brain cant hold such restrictions because:

as many parameters as you establish in a problem,the more difficult becomes the solution.
BTW,the entropia of the universe is growing sowe need to make problems simpler so to cope with this expantion.

Michali,you sent me (drunk)to hell!haha!and i thought i could speak english:eek: i have forgotten all the nice vocabulary i once knew.revision NOW!
you just got my initial words,you didnt check the later ones.i explained,hehe:)

Originally posted by Eos
That was actually my first thought when seeing this... :err: cat??? *gg* ;)

:p thanks.when it comes to my cat,i go nuts.he's just so SQUEEZABLE!:cool: :lol:

Originally posted by Mariner
sophiacat.jpg

643.gif

can I post a naked one???;) :D

Babi,you are completely stupid,hahahaha!!!!Don't get me a name here:p Little Cerulean,desperately tries to do that*damnyouGorik*
and please,dont post this pic agian,i feel embarassed:(

Originally posted by Cerulean
I think he meant a nude picture of Sophia :eek: I bet Pieter has loads of them :eek:

NEM :mad::mad::)

ok lads.i can take dirty humour with friends,im not a typical chick who gets insulted easily,but its not just Mariner,me,Forlorny and Babis inside here.so other people may not take it sooooo funny as we do.please,let's stop this,shall we?

*ts!cheap bastards,you want naked pictures!:lol: :lol: *

NEM!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

*ts!cheap bastards,you want naked pictures!:lol: :lol: *
just ask mehdi to post some of his collection and nobody else will want naked pics anymore, i assure you... ;)

Originally posted by Ivo
just ask mehdi to post some of his collection and nobody else will want naked pics anymore, i assure you... ;)

yeah,he's got great pics!turn your bowels upside down.
mehdi,you merdit!:mad: