Throw your emotions in the toilet.

boohoo!and now i shall cry in despair?i didnt know about it haha!ok then:p

@ad infinitum sorry girl for not being on msn,but i try not to switch in on,cos then i'll stick on my pc haahha(as if i dont do it anyway)and i have exams boohoooooooooo

Originally posted by Bambi
yeaaahh,
why would you help anyone
who does'nt want it, does'nt need it
could never take your shit advice

speaking of shit advice: as advised i threw all my emotions in the toilet and now its blocked, what should I do? I'm pissing in the garden now, why did'nt someone tell me this would happen?? :(

of course you dont wander around like a poser preacher!and anyone who considers that given advise as shit,he'd better not listen to it.that simple.

you should throw hydrochloric acid*right?*in the toilet,so you make sure your feelings won't return from the dead.
until this is fixed,you can use your garden,or piss your neighbours toilet.what an excellent opportunity to expand your social relationships!:)

@Without,anybody should know his own ways kinda.or try and learn about them.and slowly he will grow the appropriate "resistances"towards situations.words are far from action.
just that when we decide to claim everything,we may achieve /gain the half of them.if we claim the half of them(talking about general targets and things in life),maybe we will not gain anything at all...

and i should say,all this is in my humblest of opinions and anybody who would be rushed to jump to superficial conclusions should shut up:mad:

insomniac in terribum sed (and I quote)
of course you dont wander around like a poser preacher!and anyone who considers that given advise as shit,he'd better not listen to it.that simple

oh dear, has someone failed to spot the pantera lyric??....2/10 points on the metal scale :cry:

and would'nt hydrochoric acid spit if you threw it onto water?? your advice is bad medicine, me no like :mad: :mad:

little johhny took a drink
and now his no more
for what he thought was h2O
was H2SO4

:lol:

hehe,i haven't really payed attention to pantera lyrics.im a puff:cry:either way tho,i was joking,hehe:)

and of course it would spit.that's why i said it!you'll be man enough if you manage to avoid the spit,haha!

insomniac in terribum:lol: ok then Thubber:mad: :lol:

Originally posted by Ghostie
Sorry to disturb you with this but what did you mean by 'nem'? it means 'no' in Hungarian.
(oh it's just me couriosity again..)

Something to confirm your statement you just made with lots of conviction!

NEM