Throw your emotions in the toilet.

:/ oki then.let's name this forum "the sex forum"its not Anathema anymore.we are so doomed,that there is always something about sex in most threads.hahah!
it's gotta be the darn Wankertine effect:mad:

yes indeed,ahah!i meant both sides tho.
hehe!i'm so stupidly happy these days,(and sad at the same time)i dunno what to do,hahaahhahaha!:tickled:

i'd tell you to have a wank but you're a girl... oh, wait a minute... girls can do that also, so there you go. :)

*how romantic...*

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
:/ oki then.let's name this forum "the sex forum"its not Anathema anymore.we are so doomed,that there is always something about sex in most threads.hahah!
it's gotta be the darn Wankertine effect:mad:

ok, off to the Antimatter board then, eh, erm, wait, there is a fuck thread, shit.....maybe Opeth would do....

did i ever say sth against Opeth???

:confused:

i can't say anything against them because i haven't heard a lot of stuff o 'em, except a few songs, which weren't for my taste, but i haven't blame anyone for his taste (except the one who voted for HIM in the doom thread;) ) !

that's why i was never took part in a discussion about them, and the "Opeth War" for me had nothing to do with the music of the band or the fans, it was just fun, could've been any other band!

cheers

Originally posted by sol83
i'd tell you to have a wank but you're a girl... oh, wait a minute... girls can do that also, so there you go. :)

*how romantic...*
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol:

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
The best thing i've heard the last months,came from my very own (sometimes-i-wanna-rip-out-your-throat-)Daddy...One day,out of the blue,he told me:

"You should go to the toilet right now,throw your heart inside and push the flush button 150 times.When you show your feelings to somebody,you give him the best opportunity to take advantage of you".

I was taken by surprise,as if i didnt know those things myself anyway.

i know that something like this cannot be achieved,even those that are supposed to be the biggest scums,somehow,they still feel.

This was more a wish than a piece of advice.No,it was an advice,in the clothes of a wish.oh well,what do you kids think?

bad advice. keep your heart and only deal with the people you can trust, there are some who would never hurt you.

Originally posted by pagan2002
bad advice. keep your heart and only deal with the people you can trust, there are some who would never hurt you.
no if you read further in the thread you will understand what he (her dad) means... and in fact its the same what you're saying now :cool: