Throw your emotions in the toilet.

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
The best thing i've heard the last months,came from my very own (sometimes-i-wanna-rip-out-your-throat-)Daddy...One day,out of the blue,he told me:

"You should go to the toilet right now,throw your heart inside and push the flush button 150 times.When you show your feelings to somebody,you give him the best opportunity to take advantage of you".

I was taken by surprise,as if i didnt know those things myself anyway.

i know that something like this cannot be achieved,even those that are supposed to be the biggest scums,somehow,they still feel.

This was more a wish than a piece of advice.No,it was an advice,in the clothes of a wish.oh well,what do you kids think?

come on, sophia, put a little more love in here. :cry:

ok. she has an affair with gorik. Goriks GF is upset and therefor she is doing me, because I'm his mate. As revenge you see?

Originally posted by Don Corleone
come on, sophia, put a little more love in here. :cry:

sorry Don,im just sick of love taken the wrong way,im just sick of love taken advantage of.i am sick.myself.sorreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by Mariner
ok. she has an affair with gorik. Goriks GF is upset and therefor she is doing me, because I'm his mate. As revenge you see?

as i would say in greek:"you fucked it and it died":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: judas priest,mariner:eek: :eek: :lol: