Tickets (Fees etc)

Kirst-ehhh

Epic Kirsty
Jan 2, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland
www.myspace.com
I decided to have a look at the ticketing site that will be used for ProgPower and was quite disappointed to see that they want to charge 5.75% of the total amount of your transaction if using a credit card (well unless you're from Denmark then it's less than 1%).

Here are some quotes from the site:

Shipping and Prices
At www.BILLETnet.dk you can book / buy tickets for events sold through BILLETnet A/S. Normally, a fee of 15.00 to 20.00 DKK will be charged for each ticket (1. july 2006).

If you want to have the tickets mailed to you, a dispatch charge of DKK 27.00 or DKK 69.25 will be added depending on whether the tickets are number or unnumbered.

Registered mail - we recommend that you choose registered mail for your standard tickets (unnumbered). If you choose standard mail it will be at your own risk and your tickets cannot be refunded if they should disappear.

CREDITCARD FEES (1. may 2006):

Dankort 1,45 DKK per transaction + 0,1% of the transactionamount

VISA/Dankort 1,45 DKK per transaction + 0,1% of the transactionamount

VISAkort issued in other countries than Denmark 5,75% of the transaction amount, though no less than 1,95 DKK per transaction

This makes me a bit sad! Silly fees!

The other week I went to Sabaton...ticket was supposed to be £7 and it ended up costing £10...and I bought it on the door (where there should be no damn booking charge!) lol!

Just thought I'd share this anyway.

Any idea when tickets are going onsale anyway!?!?!? EEEP!

xx Kirsty

1) tickets have been put out to the companies (www.billetnet.dk and www.billetlugen.dk) for sale ... my guess is that we will probably find them available within a day or two on their sites.

2) I don't know yet if it's something we could do, but perhaps an idea was that you guys sent us the money in cash, and Lars or I picked up the tickets for you. Let's think about that ...

c.

I hope this festival doesn't sell out before I get paid again on the 20th. Can't afford to get it right now thanks to my Wacken ticket being $146.82