To Opeth Fans (like myself)...

Oops, hehe... sorry if I posted in the wrong forum. I don't think I'd get quite the target audience that I wanted though in a forum other than an Opeth one though, but if I need to move it I will.

Biowaste.

Hey man, I'll be sure to download the songs and give feedback as soon as I get the chance. Things are kind of crazy around here right now. :)

Sorry we couldn't get together for the WCU/ASU game, but I was out of town that weekend. Take care.

I enjoy the latter half of ‘Ghosts of You’ until it becomes Metallicish once more. ;) I really enjoyed ‘Skon Mara’ but to me your drumming seems too aggressive, I know that may sound absurd given the mellow nature of the song as a whole, but I could have done without double bass in the song. The solo at 1:03 kicks ass though.

Soul4Raziel,

Thanks for the comments. Somewhat, I agree with you on the aggresive drumming on Skon Mara considering all of the other tracks on the album and how they flow together.

The more I listen to it the more I would probably change a few things around on Skon Mara, especially. Alas, we only had half a day to record the drums (about 6 hours) and on that one especially had to ad-lib just about all of it.

Though, I believe it does add somewhat of a climax to the song, but to each their own. :)

Biowaste