To the members of Thales

Cheers,

We haven't tabbed that one yet, cause it's written by Hearse and Protoss and they are lazy bastards when it comes to tabbing. :)

I've tabbed World Beyond, though, if someone's interested.

did any of these ever turn up? maybe one for Torn too :D , im not familiar at all with your music other than listening to torn quite alot lately, im too sleepy to go through posts now but could anyone post the lyrics here? or point me in the right direction as to where I can find them.....keep up the good work Thales

thanks a lot, theres really no rush im just glad you noticed this....and sorry for digging up this old thread but that song is DAMN good.....that clean part really gets me, thanks again and I look forward to the tab :Smug:

Whatever happened to learning songs by ear??

Also, Hearse, are there any plans to have keyboards of any sort/quantity in the future, for your first album??

:eek: I can't remember the godsdamn start of it, it's completely slipped my mind. The horror :cry:.

Cheers Lasse and Jani. :D

Hey Hearse, and the rest of you Thales members... I just read on your homepage that things were messing up in september... This is very sad since your material is so great! I hope you will get things back in order with a new vocalist and a new deal!