Today is the Day

Yep, still not up. I was almost surprised! I doubt it'll be up tomorrow either, but probably Monday... which is what, 1 day before the rest of the world? Whoop-dee-fuckin-doo!

back be the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out
i'm sure you heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do.... about you now

hahaha I don't know how i remembered all that :lol:

Looking for a Job said:
you had that feeling a month ago you cunt

I think alot of people get that leaking feeling because of menstruation, not because an Opeth album is about to be released.

deliverance said:
lmao yesssss! FUCK you LD, the 3 of us will have an Oasisfest! who's ready for champaigne supernova? :lol:

haha it's not the song that made me say that, it's just imagining two guys singing a song like that to each other in real life that made me gag

Oinkness said:
Today I sat down on the toilet and bled all over the place from my secret area. My dad got mad and made me shove paper towel up in there tied to a string, it itches a bit..but he said it was either that or a straw. also opeth's song is supposed to officially stream today AND Harry potter is being released...oh boy!

But the opeth-related part, new Opeth is supposed to be in the lounge of the RR street team lounge today. I'm pretty sure it will be the whole CD. It's going to be a bastard trying to stream any of that on dialup, but if I hear anything I'll tell you guys how it is. :erk: I checked earlier and it hasn't been put in yet, so I'll let you know on that aswell.

well, later pals....I gotta go get a chocolate milkshake.

that's the original post.