today is the DVD gig...

donkho

el Machote
Oct 1, 2003
Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
www.taxcoweb.com
.... and as in every anathema gig till now, i wont be there :erk: .....

well, just wanted to say CHEERS!!!! from Mexico and i'll be headbanging from there :headbang: ..... hope to see you someday here ladssssssssssssss!!!!!

errr.... :err: ... and for the ones who will be in the gig: FUCK YOU LUCKY BASTARDS!!!! :yell:

:jealous & furious mode: ON: :yell: :yell:

:Spam:

:D

donkho said:
.... and as in every anathema gig till now, i wont be there :erk: .....

well, just wanted to say CHEERS!!!! from Mexico and i'll be headbanging from there :headbang: ..... hope to see you someday here ladssssssssssssss!!!!!

errr.... :err: ... and for the ones who will be in the gig: FUCK YOU LUCKY BASTARDS!!!! :yell:

:jealous & furious mode: ON: :yell: :yell:

:Spam:

:D

Hey, same here. Greetings from North America :wave: :headbang:

A bit sad I won't be there too, but hey what's the DVD for. I hope It'll be great, and itll be released soon, hope all who went had fun.
cheers :)

Hey, just a fast word from a netcafe from krakow to all of you, we had a bliss!
Im sure you all will enjoy it when its released, and im sure youll be able to see more what the lads did on stage than me, hehe..:D
lots of love to everyone, im off to get something to eat! and dont worry, im writing a tripjournal, so youll hear all the details..

We finally found the answer why some of them dvd audiences in krakow have been like paralyzed monkeys. For starters, no beer. No bloody alcohol of any kind in the whole building. If you think about smuggling some booze in, think again. you're almost strip searched at the front, haha. (well, we managed to do it 'cause we came in from the wrong door, haha :D plus ralph was grabbing beer from the backstage with both hands :lol: )

aah. if you think that's tolerable just think about this: the place is like an oven. Sure you can buy coke and such but you're fucked anyhow. If you don't drink it, you'll sure die of the heat and thirst, but if you do drink it, you'll soon be spendind good 40mins in the bathroom line. Aww yeah, for the whole 500+ people there was ONE BATHROOM! and with one bathroom I mean ONE FOCKIN TOILET :mad: like, COME ON!! :yell: once the gig started, they pretty much made sure we didn't get even one little pleasure by almost hosing us down for lighting a cigarette :lol:

aah. all the whining aside. what a weekend! Them two gigs were excellent, aye! Especially the warsaw gig was really, really, really fockin great! and so was the audience, probly cause there was beer in the house, haha.

yesterday in krakow, once the dvd-setlist was played, they kept going with oldies goldies and pink floyd. ah. they played Dying Wish, get that :D

somebody else might come up with the setlist. I cant be arsed to remember. What ever the song order was, it was beautiful and sweet and bloody amazing.

yep.

so, cheers from whole finnish invasion army (stone says 'aye!'), now were off for some food and drinks. I want more pierogies! :yell: :headbang:

tomorrow were starting the return trip. aah, 24hrs of bus madness :cool:

all i can say the gigs were great. ive just got up and im still tired.

btw, jussi, i don't think krakow audience was very stiff. maybe at the begining... but later they were getting better more and more.

btw, we asked danny about anathema forum and he told us he had written mark (administator) a few times to make forum available again, but no reply.

setlist in krakow (rather in acidental order):
childhood dream, balance, closer, pressure, release, are u there, one last goodbye, forgotten hopes, destiny is dead, pulled under at 2000 metres a second, judgement, panic, temporary peace, parisienne moonlight, a natural disaster, flying.

encore: sleepless, a dying wish, fragile dreams, comfortably numb