today is the DVD gig...

Nice you lot had such a great time over there!!! I'm eager to get yer report elzka and i'm sure Crack will tell me some nice storie the next week,won't you ;)

I hope the banner made it on the DVD, did it? :p

Anyway, enjoy yer trip home!!!

Ah yeah sopel, I wasnt talkin about the audience this time, but the stuff I've heard about them other dvds recorded in krakow. Yes the audience was good, but I thought Warsaw had a better one really. Couldve been the beer in my head tho, haha :D

and yes, that Are you there in warsaw was a really fockin surprise hah! glad they did it for the dvd as well. But for some reason they dropped barriers from krakow set, maybe because they had problems with the delay the night before?

aah, i dont want to leave poland. crap.

aye morph, Ill see ya on wednesday or then abouts :)

[edit] yay, and all hail sopel for being the spine for our little finnish group of lost nuts and making sure we'd find the right places and actually get in like :) Dziekuje, or how the fock you spell it :D

Mariner said:
btw hot in there? youre in poland, not in greece... in winter. :guh: thats quite weird.
[maynard keenan] learn to read, learn to read, learn to read [/maynard keenan] ah the place was an oven, not the country, damn it. stuff 500 poles in one hall and what you get is sweat. polish sweat. :D

Achernar said:
Well, apparently it is out of stock. Still there is some vinyl version of it available... :ill:

Yeah, I've written the guy, but no reply. And it seems he's started a whole different project, Animal Alpha or sth,so I wonder what happened to that second album, where those songs were from, it's not released yet, I think.

Thanks, anyway.

Allan said:
Yeah, I've written the guy, but no reply. And it seems he's started a whole different project, Animal Alpha or sth,so I wonder what happened to that second album, where those songs were from, it's not released yet, I think.

Thanks, anyway.
I can't even find that one for download FFS! Do you happen to have it on mp3? :D He said something about having several new songs for a new album, yeah. We'll have to wait for that Animal Alpha thingie then...:err: