today is the DVD gig...

Ahhh those encores are 4 great tracks and they won't make it to the dvd :(
Great setlist anyway!! :D I'm happy that because of the new album, songs like Looking Outside Inside and Underworld aren't played anymore.

really good yeah :) thank you laddies :) hope you have fun there :)

btw hot in there? youre in poland, not in greece... in winter. :guh: thats quite weird.

Sopel said:
setlist in krakow (rather in acidental order):
childhood dream, balance, closer, pressure, release, are u there, one last goodbye, forgotten hopes, destiny is dead, pulled under at 2000 metres a second, judgement, panic, temporary peace, parisienne moonlight, a natural disaster, flying.
Great setlist and on the Anathema site I just read that they will include videos and extra live footage and a behind the scenes film on the road. This is going to be a killer DVD:headbang:

elzka said:
Hey, just a fast word from a netcafe from krakow to all of you, we had a bliss!
Im sure you all will enjoy it when its released, and im sure youll be able to see more what the lads did on stage than me, hehe..:D
lots of love to everyone, im off to get something to eat! and dont worry, im writing a tripjournal, so youll hear all the details..
tell me everything :loco:

hey there everyone!!

Poland was fokking unbelievable, for me (as I didn't go to the Warschau gig, this show was one of the best (as not THE best) Anathema gigs ever!!!
And the polish crowed....man, do they rock!!! :headbang:
Danny sounded amazing live singing are you there, and Lee...:OMG: She is really a brilliant singer!!!!!!!
What a great night for us (a MAJOR thanks to my dearest dear Ralph for driving me over) and a big thanks to Danny :worship: for getting us all area back stage passes so we did't have to wait in line to go to the bathroom, and could grab some beers ones in a while...)

It was really great to meet Crack Hitler, Sopel, Elska and Speakingstone, thanks for a great night to!!!!!

I can't wait for the DVD to be released!!!!
(20:00 in some hostel in Prague, all alone cos Ralph is dead tired from the 1950 km he allready drove in 3 days to get me to see this gig... I love you!!!!!)