today is the DVD gig...

DragonLady1 said:
I'm still curious about Green Carnation ;)

I didn't know nothing about them before this gig, but i think i'll have to get to know their music as they were fuckin' great!
They started with "into deep" (or is it "in too deep"?), they also played "crushed to dust", a part of "light of day..." and if i remember correctly - "the last song from the last album". I failed to remember any other titles, but their show seamed to be way too short (and that's not only my opinion), they didn't even do any encore...

rm said:
I didn't know nothing about them before this gig, but i think i'll have to get to know their music as they were fuckin' great!
They started with "into deep" (or is it "in too deep"?), they also played "crushed to dust", a part of "light of day..." and if i remember correctly - "the last song from the last album". I failed to remember any other titles, but their show seamed to be way too short (and that's not only my opinion), they didn't even do any encore...

THANK U!!! its great to hear that they did well, check out their latest album "A Blessing In Disguise" it rules (its a bit different from "Light Of Day") :headbang:

did they play "Writings On The Wall"? Thats my favorite one :worship:

DragonLady1 said:
THANK U!!! its great to hear that they did well, check out their latest album "A Blessing In Disguise" it rules (its a bit different from "Light Of Day") :headbang:

did they play "Writings On The Wall"? Thats my favorite one :worship:

I've read they played it in Warsaw but as i don't know this song (yet) i can't tell wheather they played it in crakow